🦋Say My Name🦋

Karan, watching Aneri sleeping, he was caressing her hair, she still had tear marks on her cheeks, she was restless even in her sleep as the lines on her forehead showed.

He wonders what has happened that has caused her to be in this condition, and she is so compelled that she has to come to me.

He gets sad to think that she came to him not of her own will but because of someone else.

There were tears in his eyes. He get up and go near the window, take out a cigarette and start smoking, he turns and look at Aneri once.

Why are you doing this to yourself, Aneri. You also know that neither you nor the boy are happy with the relationship you are in, so why are you punishing yourself. Fine, don't come to me, but don't even torture yourself like this, it hurts me to see you, how can I make you understand this. I love you so damn much!

On the other side, Sharon has kept herself locked in a room. One by one girls come and knock the door, and by getting no response they left in disappointment. She is ashamed from yesterday's act. She still can't believe that she lose herself so easily. Suddenly, all the bitter memories from past starting haunting her. Shivam, how he used her for himself, harrassed her, and she being blind trusted him over everybody, her friends, Rey and specially Swayam. Then, once Swayam called her an easy to get-girl. Is she really this weak? Then she remembered Aneri's face, how broke she looked. The disappointement in her eyes are eating her up. She can understand what is she goimg through? Because in life she too felt this many times, first that Nicole Ma'am, then Aashi, then that Ruhi. Everybody tried to hit on him. She remembered how jealous she felt that time, she so wanted to rip their heart, veins, kidneys, every bloody part of their body out of it. She started crying again.

One side, Swayam is feeling helpless, from last night neither he saw Aneri nor Sharon. He so wanted to confront both of them, but they Aneri is not in her room and Sharon isn't ready to open the door. He is feeling the most worthless person, right now. He is also afraid, what will happen if Taani get to know about yesterday. He can assume already, that she is becoming suspicious now. She tried to talk to him enormous times but he always comes up with an excuse or something and leaves. He can't able to face her. Whatever he done last night was nothing but a very shameful act and he is ashamed of himself. He wasn't like this, as far as he know about himself, he's most patient and calm guy, he always suppressed his desires, then why couldn't he able to suppress them now. Why he wanted to tell everybody that he don't wanted to be in this relation anymore, don't know why but he's is not in love with Aneri anymore. He's too afraid to broke her heart but he did, yesterday. He broke her completely, he saw the hurtness in her eyes, he can feel the pain inside her. She was always there for him from school life to now. She always gives him and never ask for anything in return except for love, and that is what he's not capable of giving her. Love!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ta- It's enough!!

Everybody jerks up with her sudden act. Rey look at her in confusion.

Re- What happen, love?

Ta- I'm leaving?

Re- Where?

Ta- To meet Sharon!

Rey sighs and so do all.

Re- But Taani-

Ta- No, Rey, you can't stop me now. I mean, she is my bestfriend, I should've to be there with her, but I'm sitting here quitely, doing nothing. I just-