chapter (3) gift and return gift

Finally Aladdin propose her but she didn't say anything still now she is shock... Aladdin was so scared that she will say" no."

After sometime she hug him..

Ala- I ..... A...m ..so..r.( cut by Yasmeen)

Yas- yes ...I do...

Ala- kya .... Suchchi...

Yas- ha bandar .... Why did you took so long time to say this...

Aladdin tight tha hug ..

Ala- MATLAB ... Thum bhi ...
Aaj ka din me kabhi nehi bHool sakta..

Yas- me bhi ....

Ala-there is one more thing...

Yasmeen broke the hug... She got  confused... ... She try to say something suddenly he placed his index finger on Yasmin's soft lips..
Sometime later he remove his finger and cover Her eyes  ...

Yes- Kali Chor ye kya..
karrahi ho ....

Ala- shhh....me ub meri haath ko remove karooga pir bhi thum thum hari ake kolo math... Teek hei .

Yas- par.... Ha teek hei

Remove his hand from her eyes and she closed eyes by herself..
And he took a gift box ,and open it.. it's a beautiful necklace....

[It's magical necklace he got from   "usthaath jii " ( Aladdin 's father ) ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[It's magical necklace he got from   "usthaath jii " ( Aladdin 's father ) ]

And he took the necklace, went behind to Yasmeen Then he remove her  hair from her back side ... His touches make her shave .. then he placed the necklace...

Yas- kali chor...kya karrahi ho ...

Ala- ab aake kol...

She open her eyes .... Then she saw a beautiful necklace on her neck.. she got happy tears in her eyes .. she look Aladdin's eyes  and their spend a cute eye lock for some moments ...
Suddenly she hug him tightly
He hug her back

Ala- ro kyu rahi hi .. thofa Achi nehi laktha kya?..

Yes- buddu .. Bandar ... Bohoth acha hei.. shukriya kali chor.. 🥺..

Ala- mmm... Thot ab chale..

Yas- hum thum se.... Both..... Pyaar.... Kar...tha hu.... Kali Chor...

Ala- me bhi....

Then they broke the hug ...

Yasmeen pov.
Kali Chor ko meri sach ke bhare me kese bathaaw .. woh thot shehzadi ko bohoth nafrath kartha hei... Usko patha chal gaya thot me shehadathi ho thot Kali Chor muth se ... Nehi nehi esa nehi hosaktha ...

She lost in her thoughts
Ala- are nakchaddiiiiii ...

Yas - umm... H...ha kya..k..ya

Ala- are kaha koi hoyi thi... Me kab se awaas de raha hu..

Yas - me... Kahi pe nehi...ub chale..

Ala- ha chalo

Sometime later they reach the palace. .
They land on the ground ...

Yas- Kali Chor bohoth raath hogayi ...me jaatha hu..

She about to go then Aladdin hold her waist... Move close to her... Now her hand on his chest...

Ala- huh!! nakalchi chorni... Metho Thumhara thofa Dediya .. meri thofa kon dega ??? ( With a husky voice )

Yas- ky...ya .wohh.. mmm.... Thumhara thooooofaa ..

Suddenly she closed his eyes by her hand then............................ Kissed his right cheeks... Aladdin got a huge shock and released her from his grip .. Using this chance  quickly she run  inside......
Till he didn't move from shock ... Sometime later he smiled and touch his cheeks and blushed, thinking about that moment..

Ala- ye nakchadi bhi na ...

They all scenes seen by two peoples..( actually 1 jinn)

S1 - oho yaha thot pyar ka hawa chal raha hei ... Meri boli si bhudda aaka soch raha ki shehadathi unko mohabbat kare gi ki. 😆... ( It's angootti chap) dek te hei ....
( With a evil smile😈😈😈)

Begam saay bah's servant also seen Thet yasmene kiss some oldenery boy..

______________________________________
Ruksar was waiting for Aladdin... Then Aladdin come and hug his mom from back side..

Ala-Ammi Ammi me aaj bohoth kush hu...

She broke the hug.and turn

Ruk- are thum ith ni der se kahi the.. muje kith ni fikar horahithi ... Or tho or.( Suddenly she note that a softe lips mark on Aladdin's chick. Then she understand the reason of his happiness)

Ruk- ohh...hoo.. muje maaf kar do .. ham nehi jaan the ki thum  ... Thum thot meri hone vali bivi ko mille aayi ho na ??? ( with a teasing tone)

Ala-are Ammi aap... App.. k...ya baad keharahee ho.. me..me thot .. mehel ki kaam sub katham kar neme der ho gayi.bas.. or HONE VALI BIVI ???

Ruksar hold his ears and say

Ruksar - theri ammi se choot bologi...

Ala- ar..e am..mi kaan choodi ye ..

She remover hand from ears.
Ruk- muje patha hei.. go and change your clothes..( she say and leave to kitchen , then turn and say)
Or wash your face.PROPERLY.
Haa or before washing your face see yourself on  mirror.. 😉😉

Ala- mmm.. teek hei ( he didn't understand that his mom says like this)

He leav to bathroom and he saw his reflection on mirror... Then he sew soft lips mark on his  right cheeks.. then he understand why mom say wash his face properly..

Aladdin blush like hell  and thinking that how to face her mom.

He come out of bathroom and went to kitchen...

Ruk-mmm.. thot dekili  .... Mutse. Choot bologi... 😉... Wese kya huwa ... Maan gay kya thumhaara mehebhooba nehi nehi nakchadi??

Aladin told everything and blush he hug his mom....

They talk sometime and left to own rooms to sleep...

_____________________________________

With yesmine

***********************************

Guys please vote and comment🥺🥺🥺

Goals - 5+ vote and  at least 3 + comments ..

Ignore the mistakes. 😁
Did you enjoy the chapter?!?
❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें