chapter (54) BLACKMAILED

All come inside. And talk with yasmine. Ruksar feed her food .

It's night time yasmine was waiting for aladdin Couse he didn't comes to meet her after morning.

( Gulbadan and piddi were in palace)

Finally aladdin complete his work and go to meet yasmine. He entered to room , close the door and turn then a pillow hit his face. He nervously look at her.

She is looking at him with grumpy, angry face

Ala-this girl .. Abhi Abhi theek hua ye or!! Pata nahi kis baat ki gussa hai mujhphe   . Kya huwa!

Yas- KYA HUWA !! Why didn't you comes to meet me😩.

Ala- kidoo!! Are kaam ta.

He sit beside her while looking somewhere

Yas- now you don't have any works na?

Ala- nehi🤷🏻.

Yas- then take me out . I want to fly.

Ala- NO WAY!! You are still week.. Ammi ko pata chal gaya to mujhe rasgulla banakar tumhen aur jinnu ko khane degi ! Bilkul nehi!!

Yas- ohh . That's nice. I will surely eat. And. 😡.. I'M NOT WEEK!! And a.. and from 3 weeks I didn't even walk also.. I can't sit here anymore im going..

She throw another pillow and get up from bad.. but pain hit her leg , She was about to fall but... He hold her.

Ala-jangli Billi!! Kahatana .. hum 2 dinn baat jaayege .teek hei!

Yas- NO!!

She shouted on his ear. Aladdin rub his left ear .

Ala- don't shout!!

Yas- then take me out !! ( With a cute pout)

Ala- aghhh!! Hmm.

He picked her in his arms  .

Yas- aree!! Put me down!!

Ala- NO!! You want to go na?

Yas- yah

Ala- than shut up your mouth !!

Yas- DON'T Oder me!!

Aladdin made a annoying face . And took her out from his magical carpet.
And slowly put her down  . She was enjoying the breeze like a kid . Aladdin also smiled seeing her cute face.

( Aladdin was behind her)

He slowly hold her both hands and kept his head on her shoulder lightly. And he pulled her close..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 And he pulled her close

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें