chapter ( 61) marriage

So 2 days went as usual days.. aladdin did all rassam which told by ruksar ..
Now he was tied because of his gang's teasings!!

Today they ended the "Manjha" .
And tomorrow is the mahendi ceremony going to hold.

Next day!!

The palace was already decorated beautifully..

In hall..

Ruksar and YM were standing near to yasmine.. we can see ruksar's happiness on her face but YM was caring a fake smile for her So called daughter.

Then some young girls , they might be in piddi, Yasmine's age.. all near to yasmin's with a jolly smile.. yah they her cousin !!

After sometime the ceremony started..

Yas- deko abhi 4 dinn hei.. itni mat lagau!!

Piddi- Sultana hel na mat!! Abhi pero pe bhi lagana hei!!

Yas- heii!! Kya!! Nehi nehi. Koi or din!!

Ruk- Sultana ye zaroori hei-

Piddi- hum hei na kaala hum sub bataooga ..😏 app jaaiye!

Ruksar smiled and left ..

Cousin 1- tooooo!! App ko pata hei!

Yas-kya!

Piddi- Sultana!! Ye mehendi bohoth kaas hei!!

Cousin 2- Haan. Or iska rang sirf Dola aur dulhan Ka pyar mein hai !!

Cousin 3- Haan.. aur ub hame yahan aapka Dola ka naam ka pahla akshar likhana hai .

Yas- kyu!!

Piddi- kyu kiiiii.. Suhag Raat me app ka pyaara patti ko unka akshar donnna hoga apka haatose!

Yasmine blushed and looked a nother side! Her sisters also teased her ..

Sooo the mehendi ceremony get ends soon..
3 days passed well. Gullu, jinnu , jinimini cha-cha, and angootti chap were Shock due to naazneen's sudden change!! But they didn't believed them..
Yah naazneen and Mustafa supported to the marriage!

So it's the marriage Day .

We can't say our alasmine's happiness in words.. aladdin get ready and gose to his place and sit on it.. but other side was covered with a cotton cloth Couse he can't see Yasmine till the marriage..

He was super desperate to see her as hell!! ( Hope you all remember his clothes) then she came inside. She dressed up with a beautiful peach colour lehenga with light makeup. Her mother made her sit on her Side

Aladdin's heart beat start rising passing every seconds ..

Jinnu- bhaai sambhaal ke.. bus thodi der😏

Ala- jinnu ke bache!! Today also you guys going to tease me me then I will cage you all in my hands. you know that very well ok.. and I am happy the most because I am going to be free from you all 🙄🙄

Angootti- aka aka!! We will miss you😫

Jinnu- yahhhh😫

Ala- shut up !!

Finally the maulavi came and standards between the cotton wall..
He said som dua and start.

Maulavi- janab aladdin aapka Sultana se nikaah karne ke liye qubool hai!!

Aladdin smiled . Here yasmine was fiddling with her fingers in Tennessee..

Ala- qubool hei!

His words made yasmine relief bit.
Then the maulavi asked it 3 times . Aladdin except it..

Now it's time for yasmine !! She also expected him as his husband whole heartly!!

Finally the marriage came to end.. but our poor alasmine didn't saw each other till.

After sometime ruksar and some relatives took Yasmine's to her new room..

It was decorated gorgeously. They all made her sit on the bed and left from there.

Here his gang didn't tease him more as they already did Thet from days.. after sometime he also went to his room .

 after sometime  he also went to his room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

____________________________________

Vote and comment.
Ignore the mistake..

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें