chapter ( 63) aladdin Ka doka

At morning aladdin wakes up then the brightness of sun rise hit him.. he slowly looked at his chest. Then saw the most beautiful, innocent girl were sleeping on his necked chest while hugging him tightly.

He remembered about last night and smiled ..

Then he saw a few hair distribing her sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then he saw a few hair distribing her sleep. He slowly removed them and smiled.. he slowly kissed her both eyes.

But thet action made her wake up!! She smiled and said good morning to him..

Ala- Chand chupa badal mein.
Sharma ke meri Jana. Sine se lag ja du balka ke meri jaan.

Yas- ab yah kaun sa gana hai! ( Sleepy voice)

Ala- hai To Nahin per ek din banega zaroooooor 😉

Then she realised that he is sleeping shirtless . Then she remembered last night.

Ala- kuch yaad aii!!

He wishpered ..
Her eyes widened as she thought she is also necked!! She blushed Hurd core and quickly hold the duvet tightly covering herself..

Then she felt ..
Yah she is not necked!!

Ala- chhupa kyon rahe ho ! vaise to main sab dekh liya .aur thumhe tumhara kapde pahnane ki baat soya tha me... .

She was still on him. She smiled but her red checks didn't change..
Then she saw the brightness of morning.

Yas- uff.. sab hamara intezar kar raha hoga .

She said and got up from him and about to go but!!!!
Then the pain hit like hell her.

Yas- a ...ahh!

Aladdin also wake up and kissed her shoulder.

Ala- kya huaaaa!! ( Innocently)

Yas- Bandar!! jyada tumhara jhoota SA masoom chehra mat dikhao!! Bahut dard ho raha hai ( she Winced)

He was joking but then understand..

Ala- w..wo nakchadi maaf kar do main bus . Ruko

He got up from bed ( he is wearing his shorts) and picked her. He goes to hamaam..
.

 He goes to hamaam

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें