chapter (36) so called family!!

Ala- I took her to my room ... Because her room is far away from here..
After I made her sit on my bed and bring some food for her ..

Yas- Kali Chor..

Ala- hmm ( while searching for something)

Yas- Kali Chor !!

Ala- hmm..

Yas- KAALI CHOR!!

Aladdin turn and say..

Ala- dheere .. koi sunliya to.. Kali Chor , Kali Chor !! Huh .. kya huwa??

Yasmine stood up and look at him with a grumpy face..

Yas- I have lot of question to ask from you..

Ala- pata hei..

Yas- pata hei to bataaw?? How did you escaped Thet Day ?and why did you come Baghdad again like Ali ??and why did you friend with that b******* ..??and who are they , your so called family?? And what about jinnu?? Why did you didn't told about his truth before?

Aladdin made her sit again and he also sit beside her .

Ala- beteke dum!! Ithna saara sawall!!
First thay are not my so called family..ok.. and I had to friend with him..
I will tell you everything tomorrow..

Yas- par..

Ala- nakchadi... 1 dinn to inthuzaar karo na.. or .. please don't mad him know about Thet you know that truth ok..

Yas- kese huh?? He killed my father..
Try to kill you an-

Ala- and he killed my father also ..

A tear come out from his eyes..
Yasmine couldn't believe what to say.. because he suffered more than her..
She wipe his tears and hold his hand..

Yas- I..I'm..sor. sorry..I ..

Ala- Why are you saying sorry..?

Yas- because till now I thought that I am the only persons suffered a lot but it's wrong..

Ala- we both, our whole bagdad..
I will surely take revenge from him..
Zafar did a magic that day, that someone will get to know about this truth than they will killed in Thet moment only.. that's why I didn't told about the truth before , yesterday was special full moon day that day jinns magic can't work ..

He told about everything but did not told about his family..
After hearing all these she hug him after sometime they broke the hug..

Yas- family??

Ala- you are so curious to meet them?? Huh? they will come tomorrow I will meet them with you..

Yas- hmm..

Ala- ub tumhen Jana Hoga kyunki koi bhi shak kar sakta hai ab tum ja..

Yasmeen nodded and stood up to go to her room but before going out from his room she turn and say..

Yas- I'm..I..I'm sorry.. muje maaf kar-d-o.. jo kuch bhi mene kiya wo..wo.. galti se hi kiya ta.. or tum kitni dard.. ahgg.. me kabhi mere apni aap ko maaf nehi karpaay kali chor..

Aladdin was about to say something before she kept her finger on his lips..

Yas- don't say anything... I know what are you going to say.. but it's the true I can't for you myself..

Ala- ok ok.. ( holding her face)us waqt tum galat nahi thi aur abhi bhi...

Yas- shukriya..( smiled with a moist Eyes)

She left from there.. aladdin took a long breath and go to Take a bath ..

After taking a bath ,he goes to meet Zafar ..

Zafar- hamara kaam hogaya..

Ala- matlab.. darwaaza kol gayi??

Jinnu- haann.. par aka ismese koi bhi musibat bhi-

Zafar - tch thc.. me or musibat bohot purane dost hei..ane do anee do..

Ala- pata nehi toli kaha hei.. dusri darwaza??

Zafar - hamen dusri darvaja ka chabi pahle darvaje ke piche milega FIR dusri darvaje ko kholne ke liye thoda intezar bhi karna padega..

Ala- ohh..

Jinnu- Acha ... Aapka gharwalon kahan hai??

Ala- haa w..wo wo.. vah sab Mahal se bahar Gaye Hain ghumne ke liye..

Jinnu- achaaa.. par me to nehi deka huh?? App koi-

Ala- wazire ala aap app dekhiae aapka bhai ham per shak karta hai itni madad ham aapse kar chuka hai Fir bhi ( with a fake sad )

Zafar- jumeid !! Kya k..kya kya badtamiji hai yah ?? Ali Sahab maaf kijiye aap aaiae andar..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment . Please..

Ignore the mistakes..
I will upload next chapter soon.

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें