about season 1 ...

Yasmine's mom was the reason shahnawaz know about Aladdin and yasmine because the queens servant saw Aladdin and yasmine together many time. so she informed  to Queen, last time Queen also saw them together so she complain to king that's why the fight was star between yesmine and their parents..

After the king's death Queen compel to Yasmime to inform the punishment that Aladdin will kill next morning .but she didn't like that because she already lost her life biggest happiness she can't lost another one also, but then she remember the reason of  her happiness lost by him so she also agree to give punishment to Aladdin..

Last time Yasmin mat Aladdin in jail then she didn't said anything just cried she asked many time say the truth to her .that he not kill her father ...but Aladdin agree that he killed king by himself..

These all things are happened because of Zafar. because he knew that he can't open that book without red moons light and knew that he can't win this mission still Aladdin, king alive. So he played a game with them.. last day he open that book by red moon light....  for win the people's trust  he punis  his own jinn in front of peoples and throw him..

rukhsar didn't believe that her son was a murder. but the whole Baghdad start treating her like a territory mum and wife.. but gulbadan take rukhsar's side so people small bit stop cursing har because gulbadan was the Zafar left hand..

Gulfam family become rich .because they helped to Zafar to trap Aladdin. but nobody know about that nazneen and Mustafa told about Aladdin to king only zafar know about this..

After 1 year.....

___________________________________.

Ignore the mistakes..
Vote and comment..

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें