chapter (10) 2 kings !!!! I'm SORRY 😔

She was hugging him tightly and crying too much Aladdin can't see  tears in her eyes so his His heart also malted ..

Ala- muje jaane dejiye shehadathi ..
(He finally broke her hug and lightly push her he quickly want form library)
(She Can't stand probably her legs start shaving she quickly run to her room and lock the door broke down on the floor and start crying ..)

(From other side Aladdin also crying so much because he never shouted on her and he can't beer the pain he thought that next day he will go and and talk to her he whipped his tears left to his home  )
______________________________________
With zafar.
Gul gulle ha ha haaa ( laughing like a evil) muje woh milgaya 😈😈😈... Ab shuru hoga naatak.. shehadathi hoga mera...😈😈😈

Jinnu - ha aka un logo ko patha bhi nehi chale ga ki woh log ke saath badsha asalamath nehi lakli yoonus hei . 😈😈😈..

Zafar- ha hum yaha jaane thak woh usko sambhal lega ... Ha angootti chap ko bhi bathana ..

______________________________________

With Aladdin

Ruk- aladdin thum ithni jaladi gar aagayi..( she notice tears in his eyes) aladdin kya huwa ??rorahi ho?

Ala- me... M...e k..y rowooga.. w..oh akome kuch gayatha isiliye..

Ruk- such bolo beta kya huwa??

Ala- are ammi kuch nehi aap ko patha hei muje meri kaam keliye or bhi asharfiya milgaya or ek din keliye chutti bhi ..aaaahhhh muje bohoth neenth aarahei me sone jaathahu..( he kissed her forehead and left)

Ruk- ye bhi na .....

Aladdin go to his room and start crying silently sometime later he slept on the floor.. he didn't eat whole day
______________________________________

Yasmin also cry so much so she also slept on the floor.

( One day past like this next day Aladdin didn't go to palace she thought that he will never talk to her she didn't get breakfast lunch or dinner .. Aladdin also didn't eat probably now yesmine have high fever but the king didn't care about it because he is not her real father her mom told to  piddi  to care . She told everything about to piddi . Now Yasmeen have a doubt about her father because he never react like this.)

next day Aladdin go to palace to huis work..

With Aladdin

Ala- me nakchadi se esa baath nehi ki jiyetha ... Me aaj shaam jake use baath karoogi..
( Then he heard some workers talks)

Wok1 - thumhe patah hei?? Ki badsha asalamath ne shehadathi ka nikha karwane keliye 5 mukose shehedado ko yaha buwaaliya hei..

wok2- saach.. par bichari shehadathi , since 2 days she have high fever also she didn't get her meals probably I hear that doctor say she is so week..

(Aladdin heard all these things and he broke down because of him that she is in this condition and he sad for the marriage proposal that he know he can't never leave with a princess.)

Som1-  are utto . Ye kahana shehadathi ko deejiye..

Aladdin took the plate and left to yasmin's room then he knock the door piddi open the door,she saw him and she get out that she said to him go and talk to her.

Piddi- shehadathi khana
(Then she left she say to Aladdin that talk quickly before someone come)

Aladdin near to her bed with baby steps she heard the food steps then she feel something.

Yas- me ne khana !! Muje kahana nehi kaana.. ( with weak voice)

Ala- nakchadi !!!!

She heard his voice and quickly get up but she can't probably because her head paining like hell so she sit on the bed he went near to her and sit on his knees and hug tightly she also hug him ..

( Yasmeen was crying silent in his shoulder)

Yas- I am...a..m s...o .so..s.. sorry don't leave me .... please..

Ala- I'm sorry for what I say  yesterday that time I was so disappointed.. I'm sorry... ( His eyes also melted )

After sometime she became calm .. and he broke the hug.. and he cup face.

Ala- I'm so angry on you..

Yas- k..yu..

Ala- kyu?? Ithni bhukar hogaya ho thum or kahana bhi nehi kaathe..😠

Yas- woh..w..ho muje boohk neh.. h..ei..

Ala- achhaaa .. so ok I am going.. (he about to get up then she hold his hand and say yes to eat food he feed some spoons and)

Ala- nakchadi muje jaana hoga 😔.. thum kahana kaaw or aaram kar me meri kaam katham honeki baath thumhe millnekeliye aawooga .. teek hei..

Yas- mmm.. pakka
Ala- pakka (he kissed her for head and left no one  saw him)

Angootti - kya aka methot maza lelithi par app naya chaal shuru karliya ..😠😠.. teek hei ub shanawaz shehadathi ko nikha keliye majboor karooga ..😈😈😈..

Other side Yasmin was so happy that Aladdin forgive her she eat food and slept  for sometime..

Aladdin finish his work and went to see yesmine .he can't enter for main door so he thought to  enter form her room balcony ..( it's like 7pm)

He enter to her room from balcony then he saw that king was in a  conversation with yesmine.. he quickly hide behind the pool..

Yas- abhu me keherahi huna muje shadi nehi karni..

YF- nehi !!!!mane 7 shehazadonse ek choose karliya Kal shehazada ayegi.. it's final (cloudly )

Yas thinking- ye abhu ko kya hogaya?? Hamse esa kyu baath karrahi hei 🤔🤔.. or 3 dinse inki awaaz bhi thoda badal hogaya .

Yas- ab .( About say something before he lift..)

Aladdin come out of the place Yasmeen also come out to balcony to get fresh air than she saw him quickly hug him he also hug her back..

Ala- muje sub patha hei.. badsha salamath thumse ese kyu baath karrahi hei 🤨.. ( broke the hug)

Yas- patha nehi kali chor ...muje esa laktha heki woh meri abhu nehi hei.

Ala-kya..

Yas- me 1 dinn pehele bukaar gogaya thana us wakt abhu hase milne aayath he think that I am still sleeping but I am didn't I saw his beard it's not real  ..thub mene socha tha ki bukaar ki vajase me teek se nehi theki par ub ..

Ala- are you sure??

Yas- I don't know but his touch make me uncomfortable.. esa kabhi nehi huwa..

Ala- chalo jaake uski kamreme dekloigi ..

Yas- ha chalo..

************************************

Vote and comment .. ..

Words 1063..

Goal -5+ votes

Ignore the mistakes.

Please see my new book o on my id
@123aaysha .

LOVE OF alasmine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें