author's note

(See the pic above just incase you missed my announcement in the conversation thing idk)

Ok guys before we start i want to tell y'all this one is different from the first dhmis story i wrote cuz that's just my own headcanons about the main dhmis au but in this one is my own dhmis au so there's gonna be a few differences.

Unlike most fanfics that has dhmis character x reader thingy blah blah blah, this one isn't. The genres would just be mostly tragic and horror (also bit of fantasy idk cuz i love fantasy stuff but i also love horror).

And speaking of ships, fluffybird ship won't be a thing here since Robin and Harry will just be normal friends but you're allowed to ship them if ya want. But the padlock ship will be illegal here. Just read till the end to find out why.

Also btw, I'll be using human versions of the dhmis characters here and 3 of my ocs will be included here. I'll be referring to the characters as their fan names cuz it's weird to call them yellow guy duck guy blah blah blah.

Forgot to mention, I'll include some of my ocs here so you might meet a few characters you don't recognize from the dhmis series cuz yes.

And that's all you may start reading now my fellow dhmis fan sugarboo ^^ (haha wtf am i doin)

//I can't believe i forgot to reedit this part for 3 days fuck you self//