Edward Nygma ~ One argument (Part 1)

"I dont need your opinion Jasper," said Kristen.
Jasper gave her sister everything.
She never pushed into her life but now she had to.
She was dating an abuser and her cold heart rotted away at the fact.
"Do you not realise that you are dating a bad man?
Has that crossed your tiny mind Kris" said Jasper looking at her sister with true concern on her face.
"All men are bad!" roared Kristen.
"For fuck sake Kris, no there not your just too blind to tell the difference," said Jasper feeling aggression in her blood.
"Name one man in the GCPD that is nice," said Kristen.
"Edward fucking Nygma, the one man that will die for you," said Jasper gathering Edwards attention while he stood outside the door holding a file.
"Ed's weird," said Kristen.
"No he's not, he's so nice and sweet.
He buys you gifts and tries to make your day better.
If I were you I would go out with him in a second" said Jasper.
"Then go out with him, he's not my type anyway.
He freaks me out" said Kisten.
"He wants you, you stupid bitch" said Jasper wanting to rip out her sister's eyes.
"I am not a bitch" said Kristen.
"Then what are you because im not fucking sure anymore," said Jasper.
"Im your sister, are you that disconnected that you're not sure who your family is," said Kristen causing her to freeze.
"What?" said Jasper getting her numb face again.
"You heard me, mom and dad told me you killed our dog when we were ten and that you had to get therapy.
You're insane and you can't hide that" said Kristen.
Jasper's care and love for her sister burned in hell when Kristen said that.
She was numb and something was wrong with her but she thought she was getting better.
As Kristen spit out those words it was like someone pressed reset.
"You know what, you can fucking walk home you bitch" said Jasper with a darker but still feminine voice.
She walked away leaving Kristen frozen.
"Kristen, talk about my mental state again and i'll slam your head into your desk," said Jasper before kicking the door open.
She walked out and got into her black vintage Mercedes.
She started driving as so many emotions ran through her at once.
Jasper reached into her bag finding her anti-psychotic.
She shook the bottle and threw it once she realised she took the last two pills yesterday.
She let out a scream before looking at the road in front of her.
Jasper felt as if everything was crashing onto her as she kept driving while placing a cigarette between her lips.
She lit the cigarette as she felt her lungs dry up, she didn't care though.
She sped up and threw her head back as the adrenaline injected into her pulsing veins.
Suddenly she heard screams as a thump.
She looked up and got out of the car to see a woman dead and bleeding out under her tires.
She looked at the bodies with a numb face as she looked around.
She felt nothing after hitting a woman she didn't know because she didn't care.
She just wished it was her sister under the tires or her parents.
People that made her feel crazy when she was normal enough to stay out of Arkham.
She got back in the car and got off the person before throwing the body in the car and putting a blanket on the woman so she looked asleep.

Edward stood in Kristen's office starting to regret his love for her.
"I can't believe I let her walk out, I knew she gets triggered but not that bad," said Kristen.
Edward looked at her.
"We have to go after her," said Kristen.
"There's no us miss Kringle, what you did to her was wrong," said Edward.
"I know but im just so over dealing with Jasper.
She's always trying to belittle me" said Kristen.
"Because she loves you miss Kringle, she's your sister," said Edward.
"Sometimes I wish she wasn't," said Kristen.
"You know what that's it, miss Kingle.
I'm no longer going to talk to you because you're a bad person" said Edward walking away so he could chase Jasper and help her find herself.
He had killed and he would kill again but he wanted to do it with her.