Oswald Cobblepot ~ Valeska

Oswald sat around one table that made him gag as criminals with crazy costumes surrounded him like rabid dogs.
He was the bunny.
He was a killer but nothing compared to Jerome or Jervis.
Suddenly his nose filled with a sweet but blood-curdling perfume.
He looked up to see a woman sitting next to him with fiery red hair and a black bodycon dress with rips all over it.
Her lips dripped with a red gloss that looked like blood.
Everyone looked at her as she held Jerome's hand.
"Everyone this is my dear sister Birdie," said Jerome laughing as she looked at him with a cold expression.
"Sister?" said Oswald looking at her.
"What's wrong with that?
Lila was a sex toy multiple children were in the stars" she said in a dull lifeless voice as she smiled causing his blood to run cold.
She looked more detached than Jerome.
Jerome laughed "Right," he said.
"Oh before I forget, she will be staying here with you just so I know you're loyal to my cause pengy," said Jerome.
Oswald looked at her and gulped.
This was going to be interesting.

Hours passed as Oswald ran into GCPD.
"Jim!" said Oswald.
Jim looked at him and rolled his eyes.
"Yes Oswald," said Jim walking to the panicked man.
"I need every record you have on Birdie Valeska," said Oswald.
"Birdie? You mean Elora Valeska?" said Jim.
"Yes now give me the files," said Oswald.
"Why?" said Jim.
"Because Jim Jerome is forcing her to move in with me and hours ago I didn't know he had a sister so I need to know what she's done," said Oswald.
"Five minutes," said Jim leading him to the file room.
Oswald walked into the room as Jim gave him the file.
Oswald opened it and read her latest arkham record.
He almost passed out when he read that she had committed Arson, homicide, matricide, abuse, assault, armed robbery, mutilation, cannibalism and incest.
Oswald looked at Jim "She's worse than him" said Jim.
"You think," said Oswald fearing for his life.
"If you wondering about how she committed incest, her and Jerome slept together.
If she's living with you maybe watch you're back" said Jim.
***
Oswald laid in bed staring at the ceiling as he struggled to sleep.
Suddenly his door opened showing Elora in a sexy night dress that made his breath hitch as he laid on his side and pretended to sleep.
He felt her soft steps as he whimpered trying to keep quiet.
He felt weight next to him as she laid down while looking at him.
"Stay still" she whispered as she wrapped her arms under his arms as she pressed her face against his back.
His eyes opened as she fell asleep to his body.
He felt each soft touch and started craving it.

The next morning Oswald sat at his dining table as food was placed in front of him.
He wasn't hungry and he knew she had something to do with it as she walked from the living room in a baggy dress shirt that had to be Jerome's and tight black shorts.
"Morning," he said as she sat down.
"I slept in your bed last night," she said while putting her knees to her chest.
"Did you?
Forgive me, I had no idea" said Oswald sipping his tea.
"I want to continue it, Jerome never did that.
He um just used me to calm himself down" said Elora.
"I read your files, it's not a secret that you slept with your brother," said Oswald.
She smiled "It's not like it matters, it's not like I fucking care," said Elora looking at him.
She stood up and straddled him "I like you Oswald, you're not like every other killer.
You're more human than my friends" said Elora looking into his eyes as he froze.
"I-I um," said Oswald.
She hugged him and then bit his shoulder causing him to cry out as his blood dripped into her mouth.
"I own you now, can we eat now?" said Elora looking at him.
"Yes, OLGA!!" said Oswald making her laugh as she sat back on her chair.
Oswald was still afraid of her but he trusted that she had slight morals.