5 ▌IMPATIENT▐

You stand in your hotel room. It's huge and has four separate beds. Everything is clean with tucked in white sheets and a soft beige carpet. There is no way there weren't mysterious stains that couldn't be cleaned. You are painfully aware of this fact that makes you wonder about your own bed. You took the bed closest to the balcony door for a quick escape.

This escape was reading.

Bundled in winter clothes you headed out into the balcony to enjoy the scene of not only the vast forest that flooded just behind the hotel, but the comfortable plush chair that kept your body heat trapped and warmed you while you read. The book is enjoyable and distracts you from the world for what would hopefully be the rest of the day, but things aren't going as you planned.

"Heyyy, (Y/N)," called Elliot, "It's about to snow by how the weather looks. How about you come inside?"

You glanced up from your book, sitting in a fetus position for the best body heat and reading experience.

"We got some drinks and shit, and like... it's warmer inside."

You slapped the book closed, not bothering to keep a bookmark and ruin the otherwise straight pages. You always knew the page number anyways. This one was page two-hundered-fourty-five. The mittens made it hard to turn the pages at times, but it was way warmer than gloves, so pros over cons.

You headed inside with Elliot and found the whole group talking in the open living room just across from the four beds. Two beds on each side with three being occupied luggage space as of now. The living room has a couch and a T.V. that is connected to the wall.

"Ya room looks lot like ours."

"That's because we have the fucking same hotel sweets, dumbass."

"Now now you two," strong hands patted Henry and Fred's shoulders, "let's not fight before we even have fun!"

Fred sucked his teeth and shrugged off Ben's hand. Elliot sat himself on the one bed that wasn't claimed, to the left near the living room and also the bathroom door.

"Well, that ain't the best part 'bout it," Henry walked his way to the right where a small door connected to the wall just beside Lora's claimed bed. He pulled it open revealing a different hotel room on the other side, "Our rooms are connected."

Oliva peeked into the small door, which reminded you of the movie Coraline by how small it was, causing her to squeal in excitement.

"That means we can totally sneak in and draw on your faces!"

"Not if we draw on yours first!" Elliot laughed, flopping himself onto the bed.

"Alright. Everyone gather around. Our day has almost come to an end, but we are still doing something today."

Placing your book back into the black luggage bag you listened to the conversation that took place just across the vacant bed Elliot now laid in.

"Fuck yeah! (Y/N) take a guess."

Your gaze snapped to Fredrick, who raised a thick black eyebrows, waiting.

"I'd... say it's dinner?"

"Ding Ding Ding!" Ben happily chirped, "It's going to be great we promise."

Lora nodded in agreement "It's under the impression of a business dinner, but we don't have to wear anything fancy."

Elliot rubbed his own stomach, "That food is gonna be fancy though!"

You slid off the winter layers leaving you in a dark gray hood and black jeans. You agreed to go with them as it was free food that was all paid for. How the hell did Lora convince the higher-ups for a vacation like this? It feels similar to a white or blue collar experience.