Just a normal day part 1

EDITED

>>>

I woke up this morning by my phone's alarm. A very nice way to begin the day when you're not a morning person. This is one of the reason I hate school, the other one, let's just say I don't really like to be in a room with sweaty and hormonal teenagers.

Fortunately I have my bests friends that made it more bearable: Peter Parker, Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones or MJ like she wants us to call her. And today it's the day we all going to Oscorp industries for an expo.

I get up of my bed after being on my phone for like maybe 15 min and decided to go downstairs to eat Y/F/B (your favorite breakfast) and unfortunately Ethan is already up and had decided to piss me off not that change of the other day.

" Good morning shorty" Ethan said with a smirk on his face.

" What did I tell you about that nickname again ? And what do you want?" This guy is only 12 and believe me he knows really well how to have what he wants. Mom says that it apparently run into the family.

"It's not my fault, if you're only 5', and why do you think I want something ?"

" I don't know, maybe with that look on your face or the fact that you're awake and that I didn't have to yell at you to wake up? I said, looking up of my breakfast, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, okay, I just wanted to ask you since I'm the best little brother in the world that you love with your all heart and..." " What do you want" cutting him off.

" Oh you know just maybe ....can you bring me something from the Oscorp exposition pleaseeee" making his best puppy eyes.

" you know that doesn't work on me, right?"

"What do you mean that doesn't work on you, peter do this all the time when he wants to watch empire strikes back and you..." told you he knows how to blackmail someone in the same times can you blame me?

"Alright alright what do you want a shirt, a magnet...? "I said knowing where this conversation will go.

"Yeah a shirt would be pretty cool thanks sis" he said while smirking.

I sighed and put my dishes in the sink and go to prepare myself I decided to put something comfy because expositions clearly mean walk around for hours if you didn't know yet I'm not a sporty person type. I mean I don't mind but ... no never mind, plus there will be a lot of people.

I put a little of mascara and let my hair down, look at the hour and "shit I'm going to be late ... again, Ethan move your ass we're going to be late!! I shouted while putting my shoes on.

" cominnggg" he shouted back.

I close the apartment, and we start to sprint to the nearby subway station.
And of course I have to bumped into someone and fall on my ass when I looked up I saw a skinny redhead woman and damn she's gorgeous.

" I'm so so sorry I'm late I didn't look where I was going" I said while getting up from the ground

" don't worry about it, you didn't hurt yourself ?"
She asked politely.

" No, no I'm fine but thanks I'm really sorry but I really have to go have a good day"

"Thanks you too and watch where you're going" she replied

I continued to run and arriving at the station I saw that Ethan was here talking with Peter.

" Look who it is" said Ethan chuckling.

" Oh .. shut .. up" I said breathless, " hey Pete".

"Hey N/n you're alright here" peter asked while grabbing a bottle of water of his bag back and handing it to me.
We were now getting is the subway.

" Yeah you could say that, this one want me to buy him something from Oscorp, we're late and I bumped into someone what a wonderful day" I said sarcastically and the two of them started laughing at me.

Little did I know that it was only the beginning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

687 words