I'm fine!

EDITED

>>>

Peter POV

"Hey guys, so this expo was so cool.... besides the spider things of course" I said, looking at Y/N.

" Yeah it was so cool, shame that we don't have more field trip this year" Ned replied.

" You don't know, maybe if we ask Y/N's mother we could have another expo at Oscorp and see more of Osborn's work." MJ said, which startled us since I'm pretty sure she wasn't there 2 min ago. "Speaking of Y/N where is she?" she asked.

"She went to the gift store I think" I replied, looking back where I left her.

"Is it hot, or is it just me" I added since I started to feel like I was under a UV lamp, so decided to put off my sweatshirt since I had a shirt under.

"I think it's just you buddy, Y/N really does have an effect on you, huh? Ned replied with a suggesting look. I didn't even bother to replied, I just glared at him, and he put his hand up in defense.

We heard someone cleared their throat and turn to MJ, which we forgot was here.

" If you really want to talk about how my best friend is attractive like you just did, just be sure that nobody's around" she said while looking at us with a mixed disgusted and embarrassed face, and it's at this moment that I realize my mistake by not answering to Ned. Jeez now she's gonna think I'm just a creep.

" N-No no MJ, t-that's absolutely not what you're thinking, I-I don't know why he would say that she's -she's just my best friend, I don't have feeling for her, nope nothing just friends. And plus you all know that I have a crush on Liz so yeah" I replied trying to not sound intimidating because believe me MJ is scary, and I think that's why Y/N and her get along so well.

"Relax cowboy, I'm just messing with you, and who talked about you having feeling for her?" she said and look at Ned and both smirking at me.

"Speaking of the devil, here she comes" she added before I could even defend myself.

" I thought you were supposed to take something for your brother" I asked her since I didn't see her with anything.

" Yeah, but apparently the shop only open in one hour, so do you guys want to take a drink or something ?" she said, looking at all of us.

" Um I think I'm just going to go home I don't feel really well" I said, and I was sweating like crazy.

" Peter you're pale, are you ok? 10 minutes before, you looked alright".

"Yeah he was like this when he left you, I mean less worth, but you know" Ned replied.

"And you didn't think of calling me?" she asked Ned with angry eyes, and then turn to me and put her hands on my forehead.

"Yeah no I'm coming with you, there is no way you're going home alone".

"B-but what about your brother's tee shirt?".

" You're not serious right now? Are you? Come on peter, let's go see you guys tomorrow ".

"Bye" Ned and MJ said.

═══════⋆★⋆═══════

Y/N POV

"Y/N I'm fine I swear" peter said.

" You're fine ? Really? Okay then if you're really fine try to stay still on one foot" I said letting him go and crossing my arms.

He tried and as I was expected he failed and fell on the floor of his bedroom.

" See, you can even stand up. When does Aunt May or Uncle Ben come back from work ?"