Field trip to Oscorp Industries

EDITED

>>>

We step off of the subway and walked to the bus in front of Midtown after saying goodbye to my brother, who didn't miss reminding me to take him something.

Ned and MJ were already there, we approached Ned first.

"HEY guys, are you as much exited than I am?" Ned is the type of person who has how could I say it ... communicating energy? Like, his emotions are so much strong that you only can match your emotions with his.

"Hey Ned I would say yes but seeing your shirt and your cap, yep that's not possible" I answered.

They started talking about Star Wars, and that's at this moment that I knew it was my cue to leave and to rejoin MJ.

Don't get me wrong Star Wars is a huge saga and a really good one but never will be as good as Harry Potter who caused Peter and I long debate about which one is the best and create a lot of tension when we have a movie marathon. I think if Ned wasn't here, neither of us will be here today.

Of course MJ was reading not like is not usual but sometimes I don't understand how she can listen in class, have excellent grades while she's reading at the same time.

" Sup loser" she said, not even looking up.

Someone who doesn't know her would probably be offended, but believe me it's a mark of affection for her.

"Hey, is that the book I talked to you about the other day?"

" Yep and you were right is really good and I see why is your favorite even if it's the opposite of you, like there's romance in it and I thought and I quote "I don't believe at love at first sight and all this bullshit" " she said looking at me curiously

"okay first I'm still on it, love at first sight is ridiculous how can you fall in love with somebody just by looking at them, I mean try at least to know the person first, you can't just say "oh this person is really beautiful "and be like I'm in love with them without having a proper conversation. Just take for example Tom riddle is hot as fuck and look at what he became, a bold man without a nose who tried killing babies just to have power. And second of all it's not the same... like there's not a lot of romantic passages, is like a love that neither of the two can see and have to passed through a lot to see that they like each other, you can't just deny the love between Anne and Gilbert they just made for each other even if at the start they're like enemies, but that's How the best love story starts" I started arguing with her.

" Ok, Ok, Ok I see I'm clearly not going to say otherwise, or I am going to start the WW3 with how much you're invested " she said laughing a little.

" Everybody's here? Good now everyone on the bus before we're officially late" said Mr Harrington.

" Hey Y/L/N" I heard a familiar irritable voice.

" Oh lord, please save me" I said under my breath.

" Flash To what do I owe the pleasure" I said with my most beautiful fake smile.

He approached me, "I was thinking you could sit with me on the bus, what do you say babe?" he said wicking at me and putting his arm around my shoulder which make me really uncomfortable.

I quickly turned to MJ and mouthed an « help me » because there was no way I was going to sit with flash, just no!

" Sorry flash she's taken" said MJ, I sighed in relief and went to the bus with her, leaving a dumbfound flash behind.

We sat behind Peter and Ned who were still having their Star Wars fangirling conversation and MJ was still reading, so I decided to put some music and during the next 20 min of bus I was really restraining myself to sing out loud or cry. That what happen when you go from Break the rule by Charlie XCX to If I could fly by one direction.

Time skip>>>>

" Please everyone out of the bus and stay in group".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

707 Words