Just a normal day part 2

EDITED
>>>

Peter's POV

I woke up and this time I was not late I decided to get up and took some breakfast while scrolling on my phone looking at what the weather was ... and then I remembered that today was the field trip to oscorp's expo. I started smiling. Honestly all this tech is so fascinating I even tried to build my own computer one time and let just say it's not the best but whatever it was a first try. Yeah, you could say that I'm a nerd, and I'm clearly not popular in high school and all but I have my bests friends Ned and Y/N I'm friend with MJ, but she's closer to Y/N than Ned and me.

After eating my breakfast I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth I took my time since I'm not late and Aunt May and Uncle Ben were already at work. I got dressed and put my glasses on and decided to chill a little since I had 10 min left.

Time skip>>

I was waiting for the subway and like always Ethan and Y/N were late I chuckled a little thinking about their faces when they're going to arrive, I put my earphone and waited.

A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, I look up and saw Ethan. Even if he's 2 years younger than me, he's taller... not that much, but still.

" Hey man" he said, but I didn't see Y/N near.

"Heyy where is Y/N?" I asked confused.

" She was running too slow so I sprinted I think she's gonna be here in a few minutes don't worry" he said smirking for a reason I don't know I just brushed it off and nodded.

We talked for maybe 2 or 3 min, then we heard someone shouting something and running out of breath in our direction, and it was her. She has a brand of (Y/H/C) hair in the middle of her face which she tried to put away but failed numerous time because of the wind.

" Well look who it is" said Ethan chuckling.

" oh .. shut .. up" she said breathless.

" hey Pete" I smiled at the nickname even if it's been years that she called me by that name.

"Hey N/n you're alright here" I said, a little worried while grabbing a bottle of water of my bag back and handing it to her.

We were now getting is the subway.

" Yeah you could say that this one want me to buy him something from Oscorp, we're late, and I bumped into someone what a wonderful day." she said sarcastically Ethan and I look at each other and started laughing at her, she always was the sarcastic and sassy one and got a lot of trouble for it.

Y/N's POV

We took our seat in the subway, Ethan put his earphone while peter and I started talking.

"What do you think we're gonna see ?"Peter asked me.

"I don't know... I just hope there aren't going to be humanoid robot, they completely freak me out. Do you think that one day we'll have the chance to go to Stark industries and met the avengers?" I asked excited.

"I don't think so, but we'll never know, it could be really cool" he replied chucking.

" OK, if you had the opportunity to meet only one of the Avengers, who would you choose? "

"Easy Iron Man" he said in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes " Why did I even asked you this question, obviously you would say Iron Man."

" What, he's pretty cool" he said, frowning.

"Yeah I never said the contrary I just don't know how you could respond this easily I mean there are scarlet witche, black widow, and Bruce Banner and holy shit did you ever see Thor he's literally a god" I said a little too loud causing some people to look at us.

The subway stopped, and Two old women came in, so peter and I decided to let our seat for them.

The subway brutally started and caused me to lose my balance, and before I could do something I felt someone holding my waist, I saw that it was peter. I thanked him and continued to rambling about the Avengers, missing a grin on my brother's face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

712 Words