ignoring you

Y/N POV:

i got really annoyed and bored with this mansion and started to kick the wall."stop that bitch!" Sana called out from behind me but i didn't even bother to look at her and just gave her the finger. i decide to just ignore everyone what was the reason of using my breath on them?

Keeho came up to you and saw how lifeless you looked and was worried. "are you okay?you seem.. i don't know dead." you ignored him and walked over to a different wall and started to kick it but he didn't give up.

"Hey talk to me!" you once again ignored him and started to kick the wall harder until your foot hurt. "shit." you mumbled and sat down next to the wall that now had a hole in it. you saw Sana next to a wall and had a big brain moment. 

you walked over to that wall that she was behind and started to kick it. "stop it your making my head hurt!" Sana annoyingly and whined like a baby. you didn't bother to respond and kept kicked the wall with a slight smirk on your face. "dumb bitch" you heard Sana mumble and decided to kick her instead of the wall

you turned around and kicked her in her back while she was sitting.  "ow you fucking whore!" Sana said while getting up ready to punch your face. but luckily Keeho came over and dragged you away from the starting fight that you caused. 

"why did you do that?" Keeho asked, you shrugged and tried to walk away but Keeho took your wrist and held it tight. you tried to get out of his grip but he was still much stronger than you, "hmm let go of me" you mumbled and tried to get out of his grip.

"not until you tell me whats wrong!" he asked dumbly 'wasn't it already obvious? its this damn house!' you thought. but you couldn't think straight again when Keeho held you by the waist and pulled you in closer to him. "tell me what it is" he said looking very intimidating but you knew he was somewhat soft for you.

you then kissed his cheek teasingly and tried to walk away but he once again pulled you back and did something shocking.

he leaned close to you and kissed you. it wasn't like how your ex kissed you before, this once was passionate and gentle like he really loved you. this went on for a good minute when Keeho pulled away and gave you that. 'i know you liked it' look and went to a bedroom to lay down on the bed.

you were flustered by the situation and just stood there in shock like a idiot.