don't tell.

you walked out from the bloody pantry with a tangerine in your mouth, you were happy that the owner of the house left you guys with food or else you guys would have starved to death.

you couldn't stand how horrible everyone smelled including you nobody has taken a shower five days and the bathroom door was locked you the realized that Sana and Keeho were missing but you didn't care at this point. you looked at Chan who looked miserable and sad.

you looked around for something to do you looked in a closet by one of the ground level rooms and found a board game you excitedly brought it out and said "hey guys look what i found!" Chan and some other random dude looked up at you and saw the game in your hands. "nice find!" the man said and put it on the floor ready to play.

"where are the other two people?" Chan asked almost saying Sana's name. "i don't know" you say looking around the room.

                              this is what the room your in looks like:

           "i'll go look upstairs" you say getting up and walking over to the stair case as you were walking you heard what sounded like a quiet scream but thought it was just in your head

you check all the room but no sign of Keeho or Sana you then checked the last room, it was the room you and Keeho had a moment in. you peeked you head through the crack of the door and saw something horrifying.

Keeho over Sana's dead body on the bed. your eyes widened you couldn't believe what you were seeing. 'i think i'm hallucinating surely i'm looking at it wrong' you thought.you rubbed your eyes but the horrible sight was still there

you start to tear up, was the boy you loved, the one who cared for you, killing you ex best friend? what was this? was he the one keeping you locked up here? he notices you in the door way and his face goes pale. "what the fuck! Keeho what are you doing?!" you yell but no one down stairs hears you.

"she was going to-" but you cut him off. "you psychopath let us out of here!" that was the last thing you said before everything turned black and you hit the floor from shock.