the mansion

as you pull up in your car to the house you park in the big parking lot and get out of your car.

you see a lot of people talking, drinking and having fun you look for you best friends and spot them in a corner talking with drinks in there hand.

"hey  didn't think you would make it!" Chan said putting a sarcastic smile on her face. "very funny now what are we supposed to do?" you say bored. "lets dance!" Sana says happily and pulls you and Chan to the dance floor. you guys  acting like fools doing all sourt of weird moves you see a man in a bunny mask staring at you but think nothing of it since you were dancing with your friends that were just in a silly goofy mood (a/n: totally not a pun) 

"i think he's checking you out" Sana whispers but apparently the man heard her and shot you a look but quickly looked back at the woman he was dancing with since she tapped him on the shoulder signaling to keep his eyes on her. you guys then start to move across the dance floor dancing and laughing you then hear a man say to a woman "hi my name is Kim Namjoon and i work for a bicycle company would you like to buy one?"

you then see the lights shut off and hear a manly scream from next to you. after 2 minutes the light turn back on and u turn your head to where the noise came from, you then see the man with a pool of fresh blood around him with a note on his stabbed stomach the note said

'i told you not to say your names you foolish people' 

you then see people frantically run around trying to get out but the big doors to the exit were locked, "i'm scared!" Sana says shivering with fear. you then hear Chan go up on the stage and shout into the microphone "we need to look for evidence go into pairs of 2!" Sana and Chan pair up leaving you alone with the creepy man with the bunny mask. "lets go upstairs and look in the rooms" the man in the bunny mask said you then nod and follow him.

A/N VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT SPICY STUFF WILL MAYBE HAPPEN IN THE NEXT!?