please stop

when you woke up from passing out you see keeho standing over you with 3 dead bodies you scream in horror and you back up and try to run. you then look at the dead bodies and realize that they were Sana's, Chan's, and that random mans bodies, your best friends were dead. you thought you were going crazy but apparently you weren't when you heard Keeho scream at you. "my love y/n isn't this what you wanted? for us to be inseparable for no one to get in our way!?" at this point you broke into tears nobody deserved this no one. "your sick! i hate you Keeho!" you scream. 

       this is how Chan and Sana died:

  Chan's pov: we hear a loud thud from upstairs and i rush up there. i check all the rooms and see one room with the door cracked, i walked in and my mouth dropped i see Sana dead, y/n passed out on the floor and that strange guy trying to wake up y/n. "who are you! what did you do with my fucking friends?" i shout and burst into tears seeing Sana dead, shes been with me through my ups and downs and now shes gone. i see the man charge at me with a knife smirking and we fall onto the floor with him on top. "please stop!" i yell but he doesn't i try to hold back his hands that was

trying to stab me but he was to stronger he stabbed me right in my chest. "y/n is mine she only loves me!" i sit there, i gave up fighting back i knew i wouldn't make it out so why even try? everything went black and knew i was dying.

Sana's pov: i dragged that man upstairs the one that y/n possibly liked and tried to seduce him 

                                                                                                      the video is what keeho felt:

back to Sana's pov: it looked like it was working since i see his member start to bulge out of his pants i then see him grab something out of his pocket, i thought it was a condom but it was a knife. "w-what are you doing?" i trying to get up from under him but he was to fast and stabbed me in my chest. "your a slut and a bitch y/n loves me and she hates you" i start to cry " please stop!" i try to scream but it becomes a whisper. it was my fault that y/n was mad at me, it was my fault that y/n couldn't love anybody i always stopped her, because i loved her. is this why he didn't let me kill myself? so he could do it? my mind filled with question until everything went black.