jealousy

as you were walking down stairs you see the woman who Keeho was dancing with earlier, her face was staring at you with devil eyes. you knew she was jealous of all the time you were spending with Keeho so you wink at her and walk away with Chan and Sana. it was 12 am and people started to use the bed blankets up stairs and bring them down to sleep , luckily Chan snagged one before someone else got it and you , Sana , and Chan slept under it. at 3 am you got up and went to the kitchen were there was a sink you got a glass cup and got water.

you heard footsteps behind you and looked around seeing nobody but as you looked to the left of you where the pantry was you saw that woman standing there with a knife in her manly hand. she snatched you by the strap of your dress and pinned you against the wall. "i saw what you did with fucking Keeho now i'm gonna kill you slut". as tears welled up in your eyes you could see her knife getting closer and closer to your neck she made a little slit on your shoulder and bruised your other from her roughly holding it. you scream the loudest you can and people including Keeho, Sana, and Chan come to the kitchen pantry.

"get this dumb bitch off of me!" you scream and Keeho and 2 other men pull her off of you. they lock her in the pantry taking her knife leaving her with nothing but empty shelf's. as Sana finds a medical kit she puts a bandage on your shoulder and hugs you along with Chan.

you go back to sleep and wake up around 6 am with some others you look down and see Sana and Chan sleep snoring like pigs. you go into the kitchen and daringly open the pantry. you see the woman, on the floor a pool of blood around her chest and her pocket knife stabbed into her neck. you see 2 notes this time instead of one. one said 'to y/n' and the others front side was blank. you picked up the note that said your name and it read. ' i did it for you'.

the note immediately sent shivers down your spine and you threw the note in the garbage disposal.