confessions

Y/N POV: i walked over to the drink table and sit on it,  i see Keeho come over to me."come with me"Keeho says. "no." i say it straight up and Keeho then picks me up puts his hands under my legs and throws me over his shoulder carrying me upstairs. "put me down!" you shout and punch his back hard but make sure not to hurt it. "shut up y/n" Keeho says as he puts you in a room, throws you on the bed, and locks the door. "i'm not giving you more head if that's what your here for!" you shout. "thats not what your here for now please stop shouting". you cross your arms and listen to him. "i'll tell you how i know your name if you tell me a secret of yours." "hmm, fine but you cant tell anyone." he nods in agreement and you start to talk.

"well i may or may not have used my friends toothbrush to brush my dogs teeth" you say and look away. Keeho puts his hand on his man boob and  laughed, after he calmed down he started to talk. "i just asked your friends what you name was." he said and looked away trying not to laugh again. "what!!" you say trying to grab his mask off and reveal his face fully. you didn't even realize that your dress was rolling up as you stood on your tiptoes "y/n your dress." Keeho said going back and fixing his bunny mask. 

as you looked down you saw that your dress was rolled up showing your panties. "dont look!" you shouted at keeho and pushed him to the bed as you quickly rolled it down. you walk out the room leaving keeho as he was getting off the bed.