one less friend

(A/N: sorry for not updating in a while my brain has been empty and i have to study for my state test i'll update when i can!)

y/n pov: i was talking to Sana and saw Keeho coming from upstairs. "hey  did you find anything new?". "no i didn't just some chick who wanted to hook up" Keeho said looking away and walking into the kitchen, there were only 10 people left so many either killed there self or died and it hasn't been fun to figure out. 

i saw Sana walk away mad because i was staring at Keehos perfect jawline and plump lips, "hey  where are you going?" you ask walking behind her.

Sana stops in her tracks and turn around to you." you have been so different ever since you met that bunny mask guy, you probably let him fuck your brains out and stretch your vagina even wider slut!" Sana said with fire eyes.

 you stood there in shock, how could she do this to you? we were best friends? i wasn't acting different. "Well maybe your just fucking jealous because you cant get a boyfriend because of your ugly ass personality!" you say it then immediately cover your mouth in shock of what you had just said. 

Sana then walks over to Keeho, grabs his hand and pulls him in front of you she then stands on her tiptoes and kisses Keeho. he pushes her away fast and looks at her in shock "i don't like you!" he says and wipes his mouth in disgust at her childish behavior,

 you walk up to Sana and slap her, she tries to scratch you but some other men pull her back and Keeho pulls you back from the petty cat fight that was about to bloom.  

"let me fucking go!" you yell at Keeho and kick the air like a child who didn't get ice cream. you then see how childish you were acting and slowly stop you were panting like crazy when you saw Chan some up to you ready to question you. "what the hell!" Chan says to you and you start to cry. "C-Chan i haven't been acting weird right?" you say and start to sob keeho lets you go and you hug Chan. 

"no y/n if you like him then that's fine". " i don't like him" you mumble and the inside of your cheeks go sour and you smile. Chan then lets go out of the hug and goes to question Sana. you turn to Keeho and hug him, you didn't know why you just wanted to. "so you do like me?" he says and raises his eye brows several time. "n-no idiot!" you shout then inhale his addicting scent making you feel like you were in heaven.