Untitled

Annie's POV:

On a second thought, did last night actually happen?
Yeah, it fucking did happen.
I kissed a girl?

And I liked it.

I know what y'all gonna be thinking, was it my first time kissing a girl?
Well, for real kiss? It sure was my fucking first time. Damn it.

She's the most adorable girl I have ever set my eyes on,  and that moment when she got slicker, she's even cuter.

Have you ever had an obsession? Something that you're obviously craving for, something you want so much, and you just want it to be yours and wouldn't have to share with another?
What's your strange addiction?

Mine was" Elizabeth Claudia Ainsley"
I love her middle name.    I know you must be wondering how I knew, that's gonna be a story for another day.

As humans,  we tend to often feel overwhelmed by emotions.  What makes us to feel this way, what's that thing that triggers my emotions so badly that I can't help control it, the thought of it sends me up to cloud nine.
What makes you lose control of time when you're around it, everything else cease to exist.
What is it about her?

The thought of last night.
She said that she loves me, she feels the same way as I do... I couldn't help the blush as I buried my face in my pillow.

"Annie, darling, can you help me go water the garden please!?".
Ahh! I groaned as I heard my mum call,
The garden — Now? Seriously?..." "come on  darling" my mum said, petting my cheeks.
"Isn't the weather beautiful" she said looking out through the window.
"Yeah, it sure is beautiful, and that's the only reason I'm gonna go water the FLOWERS. 
I took the watering can and headed out to the garden.

.....

"Ann!, I heard someone yelling my name, I whipped  around to Lex, she was standing outside of Betty's house,
She must have visited her, she gestured her hand for me to come over.

I got closer and suddenly, I felt my heart skip a thousand fucking beat at a blink. Shit,
I don't know what GODDAMN force she is  using, but this is beyond the force of attraction.
Whatever spell or charm she's using on me, she ain't needed to worry, it's working perfectly well. Credits to the charmer.

I'm standing some inches away from this girl.
How can someone be this fucking stunning, her curls were in a messy bun, while her edges were sagging  lazily along her ear lobe?

Oh, shit. She's so adorable!
No not now. I think she's the hottest shit have ever seen.
She was on a  short Jean.
I never mentioned I have a thing for slender curved fucking cute girls.
Going with an off-shoulder crop top.

Damn. Mehn, that's a whole lotta skin.
How do I survive with all this hotness, why is it suddenly getting hot, I gasped for air. Seriously, gasping for air with a-lot of oxygen in the air?

Honestly? My mouth went dry.  Which is ironic  cause I'm drooling now.

I will never regret breaking a  sicko face again, if she's gonna be looking this hot, am so getting into a lot of fight. Can't have the hungry wolves eyes fucking her.

I mean, who won't love to have her  naked on their bed? Not when I'm still living.

She's mine bebe and mine alone duh.
Clingy? Possessive?
Yeah, you're right, I'm all of the above.

Lex clearing her throat with a known grin on her face.    Oops! I'm out.
   Get it together, Ann.
I could also notice betty was kinda shy. Which is cute, and  did I notice anything else?    Yeah, her tities are obviously so visible and pointy at me. Fuck shit!

Screw me. Concentrate brain. Please.
WAP.... I don't know how she does that, but I'm helpless, as I keep zoning out.

I noticed Lex was close to me now, she leaned to my ear and whispered something to me. Shit.
That didn't make things easier here, yeah she's right, I love what I'm seeing.
"Here, you are, please can you tell her that she wasn't so BADLY drunk last night? Just tipsy, Lex said".

Oh, I guess she doesn't remember a thing from last night,
"Darling, a lot of things happened last night" I said. I could see her both eyebrows raised in awe, her mouth was slightly loose, I chuckled to the look on her face. Isn't she still adorable.
I mean  you were sweet, the sweetest and cutest person I have ever laid my eyes on"

Oh, here she goes, I love it whenever her faces turn red.
I held her on an eyes contact for a while those eyes are gradually drowning me, I really can't stop thinking of how she's gonna look when she rolled 'em back and forth and have them craving my touch all over her body.

   Shit. What's really going on with my head, I certainly can't think straight anymore.

"Uhh hey girls, I need to get going now" I said as I gave Lex a snappy hug and moved closer to betty, enough to feel her breath.
Her lips were all plump out just as last night, I wanted to badly kiss 'em again.
I want to taste that winter berries taste she has.   Bad timing.
I kissed her cheeks and watch her body fidget on my touch. I gave her my sweetest smile. I so love it that my touch can actually do that to her.

Oh, I haven't even done a thing yet.

"I will tell you what happened at the party on Monday, is that okay with you" I said
And she nodded her head in response.
" Okay then, see ya girls," I waved at them and went back inside.
Every part of my body is so hot now. I couldn't continue with the garden.

How's she even doing that without doing a thing.
She brings out emotions in me that no one has, and it's scaring me.
I love it but... Why I'm I feeling this way.

   "Elizabeth, what are you doing to me?
Looking at my current self, this wasn't who I was before coming down here,
Before meeting you.
How could one person drastically change a lot of who you are.
Your personality. Wow.
What love can't do?

Have you ever felt yourself go mentally insane just by thinking of someone?
Maybe you just can't help it, I can't help it either.
Eventually, things fall into place. No later, just sooner. Wait? You think I can wait for long to have her in My hands again.
Nah, she's my baby. I chuckled at my thought .so possessive.yes. She's all I want and more.

"Goodnight,  sweet pea."   "I heart you so much".
I mumbled as I closed my eyes to sleep

........ Thirty minutes past. And I still can't fall asleep.
I stood up, went straight to my window,
Her room was black out, there was no sign of movement in there.

It's half past twelve she supposedly asleep, I mean, isn't it obvious.
She might still be tired from the party night.
Can it just be morning already.
I can't keep down these butterflies in my stomach.

What is she gonna look like when I tell her that she kissed me? No, I can't tell her that she did, she will be way to embrace and blame it all on herself, so I will tell her that I did? Yeah, I think that's much better.

Wait... what if she gets angry. And maybe slap me just the way they do in movies, what if she won't talk to me again and avoid me cause of that?
*Sighed.*
"Si no es dolorosa, no es provechosa"(if it's not painful, it ain't gainful).
I think I really do need to sleep now.