Elizabeth's

Elizabeth's

Should I get you a dryer first for your hair, or new clothes?  Uhm maybe new clothes first, she asked and answered her question.

She seemed to be nervous. I haven't know her as one.

"Maybe you should shut the door first" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh, are you cold, damn this rain. I think you should  change your clothes first.

Did the rain perhaps watched out her brain or what. I thought to myself.

"You ask too many questions, I'm already wet" I said biting my bottom lip.

Annie moved closer to me me until my back got pressed at the door.  Her hand slide unto my waist, and reached for the door knob and locked, though she ain't expecting no body.

Annie attached her lips to mine immediately i felt my body on fire.
Her lips moved against mine sensually. With one swift movement Annie hooked my legs around her waist, I curled up my thighs on hips and held firmly as she gently laid my wet body down on the bed.

My fingers tangled within Annie's hair, pulling her face closer to mine. I heard her groan bitting down her bottom lips. Annie titled her head back word as the let out a slight moan. I took the opportunity to place peppery kisses on her neck.

I gasped for air when Annie's sharp teeth ran a line up her neck before sinking into my pause point her plump lips vaporized the area leaving soothing kisses on my neck.  My hands left her hair and trialed down her back, my fingers deepened into Annie's shirt and scraped up her back harshly.

My eyes locked with hers when she stoped and knelt In between my legs. Her hands slowly reached for my shirt as she pulled them off, maki g sure to tease my body with her eyes as they hovered over my bare chest.

  I'm sorry, she said suddenly... breathing in heavenly with her eyes still fixed on my bare chest. "Sorry? " why I asked. Did I do anything wrong, I know I'm so dumb.. or fuck I knew it my boobs? My body... they weren't as pretty as hers and maybe my boobs aren't a pretty one to behold, but why is sh..

"How are you this pretty. She said trailing her index across my chest and round my babies.. you're so beautiful, far the most beautiful human I've laid my eyes upon." She said. But I don't know why she had her yes fixed  on me on mig body.. damn I'm so fucking shy right now... i scoffed.  "Oh, please don't do that. I'm not lying." She said.

Actions speaks louder than word I mumbled". I heard that cupcake.
She took off her shirt reveling the love of my life. Not really what you thinking.
She is still cause I can only get through then through her. I bit my lips.

Watching her crawl over to me, I took the opportunity to connect our lips. They moved against each other sensually.
I felt my body shudder in pleasure as Annie ran a tongue across my lower lips begging for entrance. I opened my mouth and let out a muffled moan escape as Annie's tongue roamed my mouth moving in sync with my tongue.

She tightened her grip on my waist as my back was pressed on the sheets.
I love the way our soft body pressed softly against each other.

   My hands tangled in her hair, massaging her scalp softly. Annie's teeth sunk into my bottom lips, I moaned on pleasure when she tugged on them and dragged my lips forward.

Her lips move over to my collar bone,
Placing kisses leading towards my neck.The sensation building within me was frustrating. She sensed this and chuckle. Fuck I'm so dense. Annie held my waist securely she pulled me closer to her and hovered over my body's.
She reached her hands behind her breast unhooking her bra,

  My eyes trailed over her supple breast, now behind nothing. She's so hot for me.

"like what you see"? She smirked.
My lips parted as my eyes run down her body before returning to my face.