Annie's pov:

Annie's pov:

I watch as the morning sun brings Betty's skin into my focus, not yet animated with the warmth of whom she really is. She is still in the land of dreams. And since there's no better thing to do but to bring my body so close to hers that our heart synchronise. I'll hug her till she wake when the sunlight is so strong that she come into the present with me.

Believe me I will most definitely will love to be present in her dream.

The naked girl in my arms starred awake, her face into my chest and her arms tight around my waist. My fingers danced within her hair while my lips press her soft skin.

"Good morning" she mumbled.

"Good morning baby" I said. Betty's finger run over my stomach, it outlined my mark.

"I could stay here forever, No I really wanna stay here forever" she mumbled as she held me tighter, the morning sun drown on us.

"And I will be more than happy to have you wrapped in my arms forever, we can eat, sleep, and even pee and take a poo together" I laughed.

"You're disgusting" Betty said on unwrapping her hands from my waist.

"And you still can't help it" I smirked.

"That's only because you're adorable" she blushed.

"I wasn't going for cute"

"Then what were you going for?" she asked.
"You know I'm fucking hot, and sexy, Not to brag, but that's the truth" I wiggled my brows at her.

"And I'm not doubting that, I mean if you ain't what will I be doing here" she smiled.

"Do you think your mum will be back by now?" I asked the girl in my arms.

"I will know if she is, so I don't so"

"How?"
"Jay will give me a heads-up on that, remember? My Nikes? She said with a sad face.

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't hold back the urge to laugh out really loud.

"You know your brother is full of shit Bebe" I said, before she ends up slapping bare body.

"I have an idea, I will give him the PS5, so you can get back at him with it, since you will be the one handing it over to him." I said stroking her hair"

"Okay, that will be great, thanks bebe"
"I think we should visit Lexi later, she's the only one at home and her parents aren't in town. I know sometimes she acts tough, but believe me that girl is a pussy" Betty said.

"Yeah, well. She's actually a pussy" I mumbled at her.

"So are we going" Betty asked.

"I will love to, she might have a company already, who knows" I said as I leaned closer to kiss her lips.

"Ew! Go brush your ducking teeth" Betty screamed.

"Get away from me, you smell mouth!" She twisted her head left to right as i tried so hard to keep her face till and kiss her. Just a little kiss.

"Stop struggling or I'll bite you!"

"If you don't stop Annie I'm going to bite you" she warmed.

"Bring it on, darling." I said with a smirk on my face. I immediately regretted saying that. Betty's teeth sunk into my neck harshly. I groaned in pain while she pulled away with a smirk.

"Now miss me" she said.
"Damn you little shi-"

"Now you've gotten your bite, happy? So can I get my kiss already."