Annie's pov

Annie's pov

"Can we go on a ride" I asked betty asked in excitement. "yes sure" I smiled as we walked over to the carousel.

"Everyone secured? The worker asked, as we strapped in, we mumbled a yes and off we went.

Our teddies secured at our feet, I looked at Betty, she had a wide grin on her face with her hands stretch into the air, her hair floated in the hair covering her face. I smiled at her, she looked happy and that was enough for me.

"Oh my God, I haven't felt this good for long" she laughed. By now we were at the top. The machine stoped to give everyone some time to take in the scene. It's really a beautiful scene, but I'm okay just staring at this beautiful girl with me.
I could see beyond the horizon the sunset wish was about diminishing was beautiful but not compared to her.

My eyes locked with Betty's, the golden sunset kissed her face. Her eyes looked as if ur was a different colour under the light. I could see the sunset reflect in her eyes. Betty scooched closer, she had her head tested on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. I kissed her head as we enjoyed the beautiful silence.

This. This was what I was missing. This feeling that was hidden away for long.
It took a little trip away from the mansion, from my home,to find her, and she's worth it.

Will I be able to tell her the truth.

How will she handle that?

"Oh, Betty I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that my father is a multi millionaire undercover drug lord that rules half of the Mexican territory and quite feared and tamed wanted in America.

I rolled my eyes as I imagined the ridiculous scene.

"Hey, I can hear your thoughts" Betty said smiling at me. I argue that.

My fingers found her chin and I titled her head upwards. I leaned down and connected our lips. God! I fucking love kissing her. Wait, Did I said that. Just deal with it cause you will get that often.

Sparks flies every time our lips connected. Goosebumps never fail to appear on my skin. I placed a lingering kiss on Betty's lips. The machine started moving again, Betty and I untangled when the machine came to halt.

"Mummy can we go get the teddy bears now...WOW!" A small girl stoped mid sentence to admire the stuffed animal Betty and I were holding.

"Did you win all that" she said in awe

"Yeah I did" Betty smirked.

"Tonia, behave I don't have enough money with me.. I would have gotten you one. So next time let's go" the red hair woman who seemed to be her mother spat.

"But, mummy I want it now" the girl child protested. And her mum shut her a wicked glare.
She hang her head low, i furrowed my brows. Betty sensed the tension. She bent down eyes level to the child.

"Would you keep my friend, Casey and Fred safe? Yes, I love naming my teddies. Betty asked the girl.

"Me keep these? Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yes, here you can have them both, they're super heroes. And they have super powers. Betty whispered.

"Woah...like super man!" "Yes like super man and Wonder Woman"

"So... promise me you will take care of them" "I promise.
I held back my laughter as I watched the child struggle with the stuffed animal which is twice her size as she ran to catch up with her mother.

"Isn't it amazing, to know how generous you are" I said as I intertwined our fingers and head towards the beach.

The sun seemed to set but the sky are dark grey.