Elizabeth

*Elizabeth pov*

"Oh, good God!," I yawn as  l lazily open my sleepy eyes and dragged myself out of the bed.

I moved to the other corner of the room behind my window, yes I know what you're thinking. You're right,   That's the first place I look every morning, wishing to see her or maybe something. I don't think I have any clue why I do that, but the whole knowledge of me knowing she lives across me and I can sometimes look out my window and get a glimpse of her or her shadow is enough reason for me to do that.

I sat on the stool facing my mirror,
"Look at me" I mumbled to myself. Damn, I be looking so pretty when I'm up from sleep, huh?".
I ran my hand through my messy curls and tied up in a messy bun, before grabbing my tooth brush, with enough quantity of the chalk like paste. I honestly hate Colgate.
.......

"Lexi?, you here?, what are you doing here" I said, looking as surprised as ever. I mean, she's here this early?.
"Do you have a problem with that bitch? She asked.  "Oops"
She uttered when she realized my mum was just an inch away from her. She's so clumsy.
" You never told me you're gonna be here this morning, This early!?" I said, sitting on the sofa.
"I Needed to make sure you're up early, and also we have to go to the malllll."  The girl explained meaninglessly.
I rolled my eyes at her before heading to the kitchen to greet my mum.

"But if you say I'm too early at Nine-thirty, then I might just go and come back later by four o'clock, hope that will be fine with ya!. Lex yelled sarcastically from the sitting room.
"And oh, before that", she continued.
"That will be after breakfast, I'm staying for breakfast." She said shameless.

"Really mum? Did you ask Lex to stay for breakfast? I yelled, asking the woman in the kitchen to confirm this ginger's claim.

"Yeah, Lex, you should stay for breakfast since you're here already?"  She foresees the next event like no other.

"Of course I will, you know I will stay even if nobody asks me to, she shamelessly replied again and hurried to the kitchen.

"You girls need a ride to the mall"?
My mum asked, tossing her Toyota car key in her hand.
" Mm-mm No mum but thanks" I replied.
"Then I guess you guys are going with the next door girl", she said jokingly.
"Yep-p" we both replied, popping the p.

"Okay then, you girls have fun, and drive safely,"  she uttered before giving us each a peek and made her way outside the house.
"That was sweet but sometimes gross" I said,  puffing my face.
"Shut the hell up, that was cute." Lex slightly hit  my shoulder.

You're lucky that your mum could balance her schedules, so she could spend time with you guys, if my mum could do half of that, then what I'm I talking about?" Lex said with a pinch of pain in her voice, I don't wanna pretend to understand her now, but I'm sure the only way to get over all this awkward moments of mummy issues is to get the hell outta this house.

"The last time I checked bitch, you said we already late, and here you're still drooling over me." I said, before swiping my long hair on her.

"Seriously,!,you're feeling yourself, huh?" She asked.
"No I want you to feel me" I replied.

"Yeah, she's right, you know."  My brother yelled from the dining room, she's so pretty AF, all this coochie  be all over her."   I don't know why Jay said that, but damn, for once the spoilt brat ghat my back.

"Yo, preach bro!" I chuckled.

"Y'all so crazy" Lex laughed.

"Oh! Hey finally, look who decided to show up Finally!" Annie said sarcastically.  "Damn!  you girls took like ages to get the fuck out of the house, who shouldn't have told me you're all done when you both were probably in there...? Wait"    She stopped talking.
Shooting Us a weird glare.