Piper's pov:

Piper's image👇

Piper's POV:

A/N : I promised to tell y'all something. Yeah actually, I said it at the part piper told her own side of the story . get the reference🌚.

My heart pounded against my chest as her words played over and over in head.

"I wouldn't miss the chance to love you"

Never has someone made me feel so.. Alive. Her words left me struck. Lex's smile was already making it difficult to breath. Her hands in mine sends chill down my spine, there was something going on between us that I couldn't put my fingers on, she saw me in such a different light, in a way I didn't see my self.

And with that, I grabbed the nape of her neck and crashed her lips onto mine a shocking charge of electricity shot through my veins the second our lips touch.

My grasp around her neck went weak and so did every inch of my body. God, her lips were so soft. I've never felt something delicate, something so intoxicating before. The butterflies swarmed my stomach.

Our lips brushed against each other delicately, she was taken back at first, but quickly reciprocated, her bottom lips captured with mine and a low moan escaped my mouth.

I don't think I've ever needed someone so badly as I do right now.

The vibration hummed against her lips, I tilted my head to deepen the kiss, Lex's tongue flickered over my bottom lips and another left my lips.

I felt like my body was heating up at the moment.

I leaned down my body hovered over hers. I straddled her waist, her thigh were in both side of my stomach. My hands reached for her cheeks, I cupped them as our lips moved together sensually.

Her lips slightly left mine, they moved along my skin and touched my neck, I felt goosebumps run along my body the seconds her wet lips touched my skin.

I took a deep breath as she slightly parted her lips, sucking on her Pulse point, a loud moan escaped her lips, her back ached against the bed I smiled under her reaction, God? She's so sweet. My tongue flickered over her nape, exploring the area skillfully before applying the exact amount of pressure.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her in a low a low voice, her hot breath lingered over my lips.

"No,no.. D.Don't stop" she hissed.

I grin over her reaction before returning back to kissing her body. Every stroke seemed to lay an impact on her, I traced her jawline with my tongue, leaving wet kisses down her neck, she tilted her neck back giving me more space to explore her body.

My breath was growing heavy and erotic, she has electrified every inch of my body, she wasn't doing much but her little touch and whimper could send my in over drive. I was loosing control of my body.