♡︎༒𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒༒♡︎ (REWRITTEN)

Their hands wiped the glass twisting and turning with each step. Their head looked up to see the new agent with wraps around their hands shaking a bit while handing money. This morning you heard that he shot himself while training, in the hand. He had crumpled money and was sweating. He seemed young and was most likely tricked into this job. His hair all black and face contorted. He didn't seem so chill after what he did during practice.

"What would you like?" You asked still rubbing the glass not paying any mind to the grunt.

"I-I would like a beer and hot dog please." He said giving you the money and you gladly took it. You nodded looking at the money calculating if it was enough. You flipped threw the money it was three dollars. You felt bad for the grunt so you let it slide seeing he probably didn't have much money.

"Perfect amount sir, it'll be out in five minutes." You said shoving the money in the cash register and continued with the glass. Stacy was again flirting with the agents trying to milk them of money. Stacy she was an amazing friend giving you the best years. She still was the party gal you knew from 4 years ago her personality still as greedy as ever. She still kept with the bleach blond hair with her roots still showing. Her curls always jumped when ever she walked or was just talking, always taking you in. She could always take a man's gaze towards her and get money out of them. That's her specialty.

"Stacy!" You yelled out waving your hand to her as you got the order out on a platter. You always knew she never liked the job seeing that she always complained to you after work. When ever you had to clean not her. She always said it was because her nails would getting dirty or, her hair would be messed up.

"Yes?" She groaned looking at you and rolling her 'eyes'. She stomped towards you with a irritated look. It seems like she was almost getting her money when I took her away.

"Bring this out to the new guy, you know the one who took a chunk out of his hand?" You asked ever so nicely but still getting a sigh.

"Fine." She walked off the clanking of her heels on the concrete soon fell silent. You could hear rumbling from outside getting louder like a car was coming.

You were correct. A car was coming but, through your bars doors.

---

Everything crumbled down smashing onto some of the agents leaving a bloody mess. The mess leading to a splat of crimson red liquid on your face. You saw two men jump off from the side and one more jumping off from the front of the Jeep. You ducked down into your bar sweating bullets. You needed to get out of this place. Bullets flew past your stall hitting your glasses. You could feel some of the glass hitting your arms and shoulders. You seethed in pain feeling the blood seep through your clothing touching your skin. Feeling the blood made you have goose bumps from realizing what happened right now. Those men you've heard of, they are all wanted. Hank being the worst of them. You looked around and started to crawl away. Slowly you got onto your hands and knees feeling wheezy from the stench. You felt the splashing of the blood on your arms getting onto your face. Your 'eyes' were scrunched up most of the time not wanting to see floating body parts around. You crawled around and soon felt a full body hit you. Your 'eyes' opened to see a lifeless Stacy. Her face pale and mouth agape, her beautiful curls knotted with blood, and her nails she wanted so perfect ruined from trying to crawl away on the concrete flooring.

"I-I'm," you held your head down sobbing a bit, "I-m so s-sorry I couldn't protect you." You shut her eyes. You knew you fucked up but she was the one who needed so much help, why you put up with her, why you didn't just leave her in the dust back then. You slumped over feeling terrible not wanting to leave her. You knew making friends in this town was a terrible idea, knowing they'll be shot dead soon. You saw foot steps of boots splashing blood onto you. It was hank you knew that he was starring into you.

Hank thought for a second wondering why he didn't slice your head off the second he saw you hunched over. He walked out to the jeep seeing Deimos drumming his fingers on the dash board while Sanford was whipping his glasses off from blood.

"Hey boss!" Deimos said while looking at hank seeing no expression or noise coming out from him. As he opened the car door he still looked at you. He felt a little remorse but didn't care once he started the car. As he backed out speeding off. Leaving you in mud and blood while still holding your dead friend.

---

I hope you enjoyed I'm re writing this story bc I didn't like it before like usual I hoped you enjoyed this time!