♡︎༒𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒༒♡︎ (NOT REWRITTEN)

2B looked at the girl seeing her beat up state. His hands slowly dragged across her face blood smearing and flaking off.

"They messed up your beautiful face, what a shame."

———————

"Alright boss she's ready for questioning though she's a little scared. So be gentle." 2B went to sit on the old rugged couch on his tablet. Hank huffed getting ready to ask these questions.

"Hello (Y/N) it's nice to meet you again." You looked up dazed and confused, then you realized what happened.

"Wait what where am I?!" Your face contorted into fear from the man in front of you. You obviously new him meeting him this afternoon but why did he want you?

"Are you going to kill me?" Your eyes started to form tears the thought of death was not pleasant you still wanted to see a cat.

"Your silly but no. I have questions and you better answer." His voice went stern and his hands gripped onto the chair handles you were in.

"O-okay." Your eyes avoided his from how close he was to you.

"Why the hell are you making me feel this way!" His grip tightened almost causing the chair to break.

"I-I don't know what your talking ab-"

"YOU EXACTLY KNOW!" He huffed in anger making (Y/N) shiver from the tone.

"What are you talking ab-" He let out a scream and punched you in your face.

"You know, you put something on me." He pointed a finger at you and started to grab a knife.

"You make my heart race and make me wanna protect you." He started to put the knife against your leg.

"You did something and your going to tell me."