♡︎༒𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟༒♡︎ (NOT REWRITTEN)

————————

Deimos looked over a Sanford his face turning into a angered look.

"Well if you didn't smash that plant with your tity we could have gotten her easier!" Sanford put an offended look.

"I can't believe you would say that about my boobs." He said in the most exaggerated tone he could make. Deimos just scuffed and started to put your body on his back.

"Hank is gonna be made with us we just messed her up good time." Deimos said he was started to get worried what hank would do to them.

—————
-flash back-
"You better not hurt her, if you do you'll regret it for life." He said will cleaning one of his new knifes he stole.

"Sure whatever you say your majesty." He started to walk out of the underground base they were staying at for a bit. Deimos couldn't understand why hank was interested in some dumb girl.
—————

He found out why.

Your face was beautiful, well to him, he thought you were an angel sent from heaven with that face. Your face was sculpted perfectly for everyone to see it was amazing.

"Hell he'll kill us if he sees what you did." Sanford spitted out 'you' to Deimos making him more worried what will happen.
—————

"Hank we're here with her." His voice trembling with the worry of his punishment for messing up her face.

"That was longer than expected." Hank was still sharpening that knife.

"Yea whatever, why do you even want her? She's just some random girl." Sanford look down at her, her face relaxed and drool coming out.

"I don't know really that's why I want to ask her what she did to me, she did something and it's making me irritated." His fists clenched it was like she poisoned him with something. Is she wanting to kill me? The question roamed in his head for hours at a time not leaving.

"Alright boss." He grabbed the girl from Deimos and threw her at him. He gasped at her eye and face it made him mad some weird reason that they hurt her.

"Why does she look like this.." His metal jaw clenching under his mask.

"I-im sorry boss." Deimos said looking down to the ground like a small child who just broke their mothers favorite vase.

"I'll deal with this later." He carried her bridal style to 2B.

"What do you need now boss?"

———————