♡༒︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛༒♡︎ (NOT REWRITTEN)

Note:
Sorry for not posting in a while I had a lot of therapy sessions and also I'm in a different state right now with family! I may be a little rusty tbh just be patient with me okay!

—————————

Your eyes fluttered open and looked around the area you were in. Your eyes traveled to a broken tv, seems to be smashed out of anger, then you saw four men standing, starring, and waiting for you. Panic stuck you and you started flailing your body around trying to leave. One grabbed you down he seemed to have a black and gray mohawk.

"You need to rest ms your still injured." He gently pushed you down back on the old couch which gave in.

"Y-you bastard!" You screamed out looking at hank with an angry expression. Your fists clenched ready to punch him.

"I'm.." his voice started to tremble and his fists started to clench out of frustration.

"I-I'm sorry." He huffed out angry he had to say sorry he soon walked out slamming the door behind him. You tried to get back up to leave but the doctor say you back down.

"Hey sorry for uh... him." Deimos said rubbing his neck he seems to be blushing but you pushed it away.

"So... are you guys going to let me go?" You asked them looking up to see Deimos getting a cigarette and lighting it with his finger?

"Wait, you can light it with your finger?!" You asked surprised from this.

"Oh uh yea! Are you impressed?" He whispered to you a little excited.

"Hell yeah! Dude that's pretty cool." Your 'eyes' lit up with enthusiasm from this moment. Sanford seemed un amused and just went back to your question.

"You can ask the doc in my opinion you should stay here until you get better but that's just me." He said while cleaning off his hook.

"Uhm okay." You said still feeling awkward with the people who kidnapped you.

"So.. where is he?" You asked them they just shrugged while Deimos was still showing you his lit up finger.

Time passed and the doc finally showed up. Sitting up fast made the doctor run to you to hold you. Weird, you didn't need any assistances from them.

"Uhm I don't need to be held uh..."

"2B." He cleared his throat and looked away for a second but then remembered what he needed to do.

"Oh right for your check up." He said he then pushed you into the room locking the door behind him.

"So I have a question, when will I be able to leave?" He didn't look at you or answer you all he did was grasp at some tools.

"Are you okay if I take off your bandages?" He said grabbing onto your thigh. You shook you head yes blushing a bit.

Damnit (y/n) you just met him! Cursing yourself in your mind while looking away in embarrassment.

"It looks like you'll have to stay here for a little longer, you can use the couch for sleep I don't think you wanna sleep in a bed with unknown men." He started wrapping your legs up again.

"Uh okay sounds good, when do you say I could go home. A week, a day, 2 weeks?" You said anxiously hopping it was only a day. You didn't wanna be around that creep hank.

"It'll depend if you do a lot of activities while healing (y/n)." You nodded but you didn't feel any pain. Was he just keeping you here? No, get that out of your head he just wants to make sure your okay. Forgetting the thought you began to hop down but before you could his the ground he picked you up.

"You wanna heal faster you'll have to not be so active." He said carrying you to the couch where Deimos and Sanford sat.

"You'll be safe with us (y/n)."