♡︎༒𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜༒♡︎ (REWRITTEN)

Your eyes kept staring at everything the floating body parts, the shock on the departed, and the blood all the blood. Your eyes traveled up the walls seeing the organs and mushed heads of the agents. They're brains splattered and painted on the walls. They're skulls exposed to the public eye. Ones tongue poked out slowly sliding down the gray cement wall. Your breathing got harder, more deeper than usual. Your face started to become pale and your hands became clammy. And your eye sight got blurry it seemed like you were going to pass out.

The doors slammed open snapping you out of it. As you looked up you saw a agent with black hair. It's... it's the guy, your mind was traveling with so many thoughts on how did he escape.

"Hey!" He was snapping into your ears trying to get you out of your trance.

"Huh?" You looked up to him in a daze he was relived by your response. He then started to pull you up by the arm violently.

"I need you to come with us, now." He pulled you by the arm leaving your friend behind. Your eyes still blurry and mind still dazed.

"What? What's happening? Where am I going?" Your eyes looked up at the new guy, he seemed so.

"Wha-" you we're soon knocked down by the gun harshly. Your body couldn't handle it and started to cough up blood from impact.

"Will you just shut you mouth for one second!" One of the other men yelled in your face stepping on your head. His boot digging your head more into the dirt. You grunted hating the feeling all of it to overwhelming. Soon getting harshly pulled up by some other guy by the hair

Fast forward you finally made it to the 'main office' with minimal abuse from the agents. Most of the time was insults of your looks. Why? You didn't know why the treated you like this.

"The auditor wants you." One of the agents said shoving you inside the cement gray office. His shadowy figure traveled up to you. His red suit making you gleam for a bit.

"Hello, (y/n)." His voice cooled and echoed throughout the whole building. Sending shivers up your spine you looked in fear.

"Nothing to fear I only need for some simple responses for my questions." Your face full of confusion and shock.

"Alright, how was your day?" He sat down on the small office chair playing with the rim of his coffee cup.

"Uh, okay I guess except for all the body's flying around and seeing my dead friend." You smiled while avoiding his intense stare. He slowly came closer gripping your shoulder as hard as he could. Your shoulder almost caved in from his grip. Your face contorted into a disgusted feeling from the bones bending in ways you never thought they could.

"One.. last.. question, how did you escape with hank in front of you.. why didn't he squish and squash you like your other friends?" The auditor was so close you could feel his cold mist brush against your head.

"I- um.. I don't know!" You yelled out pushing away from the misty man.

"Hmm.. I guess it'll do for now (y/n) but I'm going to need more." He stepped away from you calling the two agents to throw you away.

"I'm done with her get her home safely." He waved his hand which caused the two to grab both arms and drag you out.

꧁༒𖥟-----------------𖥟༒꧂

Their eyes avoided the two agents still getting dragged on the dirt ground. They're face was tired trying to stay awake. As they approached the house they threw her on the ground messing them up more.

"Here." They both said walking back to the agency. You scoffed at how they treated you. As you pulled yourself up from the ground you began to look for your keys. As you rattled then you felt like you were being watched.

"Your just paranoid from today... nothings out there." You sighed opening the door and slamming it with great force. They sighed again rolling their eyes throwing they're shoes everywhere.

"Shower, I need a long shower." They rushed over to the small bathroom throwing their black button up and black jeans on the cold floor. She went over to the tab and turned it spewing out cold water.

꧁༒𖥟-----------------𖥟༒꧂

Your hair was soaking wet and tangled from the shower. All you wanted to do was now sleep. You walked over to the dresser and pulled out new undergarments and some night pants and a muscle shirt. Throwing it on you collapsed on the old thin bed. Slowly closing your eyes you should feel sleep take you away. Once more feeling calm.

Finally