♡︎༒𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥༒♡︎ (NOT REWRITTEN)

WARNⵊNG
ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇs ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴋɴɪᴠᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏʀᴇ

—————
He slashed at her leg showing her blood he continued to slash at her leg over and over.

"This will be over once you tell me what you did." He pulled up her tank top and started to slash her stomach.

"I-I du-dunno." She hiccuped out from all the tears the pain she experienced was to much all the blood dripping down making her dizzy. Her head started to go down but then he slapped her awake.

"I need to know why I feel this way." He went to her legs and made deeper cuts.

"A-all I can say that is what love feels like!" She screamed out of her throat. (This is cheesy 🤢)

"What's that." He stopped his actions and grabbed your face bringing it closer to his. Your eyes started to lazily drop down. He was impatient and started to slap you over and over. No response.

"Goddamnit. 2B!"

—————

"You did a number on her hank I say I'll have to patch her up for about 30 min." 2B looked at the confused but angry man.

"Why are you all pent up." He asked hank as he started to untie her and lay her out in the table.

"She said what I'm feeling is love." 2Bs eye brow raised, so he's feeling love hm?

"Well what are you feeling when you think of her or around her?" He looked up to the man his fists started to clench.

"My heart races." That's all he managed to say not wanting to show his feelings anymore.

"So you love her or at least have a crush on her." 2B started to stitch the cuts. Nothing came out of hank making 2B sure he had a crush on you.

"How sweet our little hanky has a crush." Deimos said he walked into the room making hank more irritated. Deimos was jealous at how 2B got to touch you. But he was more angered at the fact hank hurt you.

"I didn't even know hank could get a crush he's usually a bone crushing machine!"he started to laugh this made hank even more mad. Hanks hands traveled to Deimos's neck.

"S-sorry!" He gargled out as hank dropped him on the ground.

"Alright she's all patched she just needs to rest." 2B said he looked at your face and started to feel bad you had to deal with this shit.

"Great." Hank said as he started to grab you bridal style out of the room to the old couch.

He doesn't know why he feels this love with you. But when he saw you holding your dear friend crying it made him sad. He then felt like he needed to protect you from everything and anything. He felt like you were his light in this dark world.

He couldn't lose you.