Jealousy?

Rachel woke up a little early that day. She yawned and stretched her arms up. She didnt know the time but it was quite early for her to wake up.

She got up and walked to the kitchen expecting to find Ross over there. But to her surprise Ross was no where to be found near the kitchen.

"Oh.. that's weird" she thought as she ran her fingers through her blonds.

Ross usually gets up early in the morning and made breakfast for them. He's not as good as Monica but was still a really better cook than herself.

Rachel walked over to his room and slowly opened the door to find a sleeping Ross.

His room was so clean and tidy.

" So i guess this 'cleanliness' run in the Gellar family "She thought.

Rachel chuckled at the memory of Monica's obsession over cleanliness. One day Joey cleaned the table with a cloth which Monica used to clean the floor and when she found out about that,she was so close to burn the whole table.

She looked around the room.

There were few pictures of his family on the wall. And a picture of their gang

He had arranged his Dinasour knick knacks assortedly in the shelves. She glanced over to the corner of his room to find a telescope.

She liked the way how much he loved science and how he was not at all reluctant to express it in front of others.

Rachel walked over to his bed and sat at the corner of the it as she gazed at the way he slept. He looked really cute . His hair was slightly disheveled with his mouth hung open a little. The gell less hair really suited him. She gently ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hey.. wake up" she whispered into his ears.

Ross slowly opened his eyes as Rachel gently stroked his cheeks with her fingers.

"Morning" His voice was little muffled.

" Good morning" She smiled looking at his hazel brown eyes.

"Dont you have to go to work today"?

Ross shrugged

" No.. I asked for a leave. This back to back classes are driving me crazy" said Ross as he rubbed his eyes.

"The exams would also start shortly. So I think I am gonna take a well earned rest from my job for a day".

His voice cracked a little as he spoke. She really loved that crack in his voice and the face he usually makes after that. He looks so adorable.

"What about your plans"? asked Ross as he leaned towards the headboard.

" I have an interview at Bloomingdale's at 11. So I think I'll just get ready".

She paused for a moment.

"This is my second interview this week". She sighed as her face fell a bit.

Ross noticed that and placed his palm over her thigh assuringly.

"You will rock this interview Rach".