chapter 2

-2 years ago at prom night-

Jas POV

*knocks on door*

eh hi I’m looking for Damon is he here? Who is this stranger who opened the door? Yeah sure, come in the stranger replied. So I walked in. just act like you’re at home, I’m Stefan Salvatore btw, Damon’s little brother. Oh sure hey I’m Jasmine Johanson but just call me Jas or JJ, I didn’t know Damon had a brother? I’m sure you don’t, I’ll just go and get him, nice to meet you JJ. Bye Stefan likewise.

so Damon has a brother, they don’t really look alike. Damon has beautiful icy-blue eyes while Stefan has forest-green, Damon has black hair while Stefan has this light shade of brown, Damon is cocky while Stefan looked a bit shy…I snapped out of my own thoughts by a big surprise hug from behind. Hii Damon *grins*, Hii JJ *smirks* you look very lovely on this beautiful evening *winks* . *blushes* well you look very handsome to Damon.  Danm it, here we go again with the blushing. Well thankyou, care for a drink, I have bourbon, water, bourbon, coke and oh yes bourbon. Eh I’ll just have what you’re having. Bourbon it is.

After 3 glasses of bourbon I was starting to getting tipsy so I pulled, okay I tried and failed, Damon into the car and we went to prom. It was a typical prom, guys in tuxedo, girls in beautiful dresses, a picture when you get in and, of course, someone spiked the punchbowl *cough Damon cough*

After a few hours, and way too much punch, I wasn’t exactly sober anymore…okay I was completely drunk so I asked Damon if he would take me outside for a bit of fresh air. When we got outside, I took my killer heels off and sat on the bench. Then I saw something, Damon what’s…with your face? Eh nothing . he turned his face away from me. Damon come on, we’re friends, you can tell me anything, come on spill. No you’ll hate me. Damon tell me. Okay but on two conditions, you admit you feel something for me and I can kiss you, and you won’t run away from me, ‘cuz JJ I love you, I really do. Okay now spill. First my conditions. Okay Damon I love you, I really do, now come here and kiss me you stupid fool. When I feel his lips on mine, its perfect, his lips are so soft and he is so gentle. Then he breaks always. You promised me you won’t run, please don’t. I won’t Damon I showed you I love you now please tell me.

Jasmine,JJ, this is a dark secret of me and you can’t tell anyone. Oh  crap what is he trying to say. JJ do you belief in the supernatural? Why? Just answer the question please. Okay yes I do, I do belief there is something more than you can see. Jasmine…I am a vampire, I’m sorry. A-a-a v-v-vampire? Are you messing with me or telling me the truth Damon? I am telling the truth, I can show you but you have to promise me don’t run, don’t tell anyone and go somewhere no one can see us. O-o-okay I guess, you aren’t going to kill me right? No I won’t, if I wanted that, you would be dead by now. Oh yeah right, where? Will you please come back to my place and let me explain? Damon, I-I need to think, I’ll come to you tomorrow, I’ll be at your place around 10am, but right now I just would like if you would take me home. I understand. And we drove of…

A/N: on the side JJ's promdress