chapter 4

A/N: okay quick note, i have a brand new chapter for you guys :D, but it is short, i know, but it is my day off, i have alot to do, but i will try to also write chapter 5 today and upload it :D just because i love you guys. okay enough with the babbeling, enjoy the new chapter xxx

Chapter 4

Jas POV

*beep beep beclick* okay 8.30, I have 1,5 hour to get ready and to be at Damon’s place… you can do this JJ…you are not scared, you are not scared, okay Damon is a vampire, he drinks blood, he kills people to live so what… okay who am I kidding I am scared. But Damon is my best friend and I love him…am I capable to love vampire Damon? Will he kill me? Is this his master plan? Uuurrrggghh so many questions…okay JJ…one way to find out… stop talking with yourself, get that lazy ass out of the bed, get dressed in something nice and go to Damon…NOW!

Damon POV

*beep beclick* 9 am…I have one hour to clean myself up, practice my ‘I won’t hurt you speech’, clean the house and to lose my nerves… yes I Damon Salvatore, am nervous. I love jasmine, I want her, I need her, god I sound like saint Stefan… okay here we go, up and getting ready… -walks downstairs- Urgh speak of the devil. Good morning stef. Morning Damon…something wrong with you? You are never happy. Annoying twit. Will brother I am happy, and it’s your problem if you have a problem with that. That doesn’t make any sense, hope he doesn’t notice. That doesn’t make any sense. Sh*t. it does for me, don’t you have to catch bugs bunny or something? We have guests coming over. Will you ever change? If he only knew. What do you think? I enjoy making your day so lovely, now shoo, I’ve got better things to do. Damon don’t do anything stupid. With JJ…never. I never do, now go. Okay…what do I need to do…human food, I need human food…I totally forgot… sigh I’ll grab a bite on the way to the shop, I can’t wait till 10 am…she will come right?... of course she’ll come, she promised, JJ never breaks a promise, right?