chapter 6

A/N: hiiiii guess what, i am still human :( yes i know... but i do have a new chapter for you guys, i know i promissed it sooner but i had sooo much stuff to do :O but here it is a brand new chapter for you. please comment, like, vote, fan, tell everybody, i don't know what to say more. now we shall read.

Chapter 6

Damon’s POV

I was waiting for her to ask my story, I just hoped she wouldn’t. but she let me tell me what I want to tell, well let’s start at the beginning for her…well if you want that, it all started in 1864 here in Mystic Falls. 1864 was a different time, girls where real ladies, men where real gentlemen. Girls in tight long dresses with a corset and men in a suit. If you where in love, you couldn’t do anything before marriage, maybe steal one kiss, but only if no one else found out, you don’t want to bring shame on your family. I lived in a big mansion with Stefan, my father and our staff. We had a great bond Stefan and I, real close brothers. But it all changed, you see there was this woman who came…Katherine Pierce

*flashback*

Father what is going on? Everyone is tense. Damon today we will receive a guest, a female guest, could you please clean yourself and inform your brother, she will arrive in one hour. Yes father.

-Sometime later-

Hurry Stefan, the carriage is here. Coming coming, did father tell you why the lady is coming? No he didn’t now quiet, the carriage door opens. She is beautiful. Yes Stefan, she is. Good afternoon gentlemen. Good afternoon miss, nice to meet you, I am Damon Salvatore and this is my brother Stefan. Nice to meet you miss. I am Katherine Pierce and the pleasure is all mine. Stefan can you please inform father that Miss Pierce has arrived? On my way, Damon will help you with your bags miss Pierce. Please call me Katherine. Well Katherine shall we? I’ll show you your room to stay. Yes we shall.

*end of flashback*

It was a lovely time, father soon took her in as his own, and because her parents died in a tragic accident she told us. But there was something about Katherine, we where both in love with her we believed, later it appeared she has used us both, she let us fight over her… we died with vampire blood in our system fighting over her. When we woke up, we both felt weird, and Katherine Pierce was gone with the wind. Her maid Emilie found us, we was a witch, a strong one, and she told us we were in transition and we had only 2 choices… FEED OR DIE. Stefan fed first, he went angry to father blaming him that Katherine left, he started to bleed and it tricked Stefan, he killed our father and completed the transition. He showed me all the amazing things about being a vampire and begged me to feed, so I did, he didn’t tell me about the hunger and pain though, the first years where living hell and I swore to him, that I would hate him forever. He made me like this, a monster, a monster I never wanted to be. That is my story, I’ve been a vampire ever since, I had good times, I had bad times and now we are here, and I have fallen in love, and I’ve never expected that to happen ever again.

A/N: liked it? i hope so...

love laura