chapter 9

A/N hii, yes i did wrote this chapter at school, in my "selfstudy-time" i dont do that haha, enjoy the chapter....

Chapter9

Damon’s POV

So he wants to know everything? I will give him everything, but he will stay away from her, nothing, and I mean nothing can ever happen to her. Okay steffie, who is the girl, okay her name is Jasmine Johanson, or Jas…or JJ… she is the most perfect girl you will ever met in your life, she is sweet, caring, sensitive, and still though and sexy, she is funny but she can also be sarcastic. Her hair is like brown silk and smells like the flowery shampoo she uses, her lips are like cherries, red and sweet, and her eyes, green like you look in a beautiful forest in the middle of spring. She is 18, in high school, and very smart. If I tell this I even love her more and more, she really is perfect. Woa damon, you really found her didn’t you? Yes I did Stefan. Okay let’s talk about the date you want, what would you like? I want a date that’s perfect for her, romantic, moonlight, candles everything, all the way. Maybe you should take her to the falls, in the forest you know right? Where? The waterfall, the waterfall of mystic falls? You can make a picnic for her by the waterfall, it’s full moon Friday and you can light up some candles, take our old music player with you and you have your romantic music. That’s perfect! But how do I get there, it’s a long walk? Carry her, with vampire speed, you will have a show at first and it’s fast and kind of romantic… thank you so much, I really mean it stef, I am really grateful. You’re welcome damon, it was a pleasure, but please, don’t do anything stupid with her. I won’t little brother, I won’t. okay I have an idea, now I have 2 days to prepare everything and it has to be perfect, and it will, I love this girl, I can’t let her go…

A/N ahh a shorty, but next chapter will be date night! (song on the side is the song that is sooooooooo good with this chapter, i wrote it on this song, avril lavigne- falling fast)  ,hmm what will happen... will damon succeed...will he fail...does JJ like it....or does she run....will something happen....is it good or bad....what will stefan do with his new info...YEAH IM NOT TELLING HAHAHA sorry had to do that x