chapter 3

A/N: omg guysss 23 reads?! i am sooooo happy :D i love you guys -happydance-, well i can spent alot of time writing here an autersnote because im sick but i know you all want that brand new chapter 3! sooo... here you go!

Chapter 3

Jas POV

Well isn’t this awkward, way to go JJ, 15 minutes, 15 minutes that’s how long it takes to get home in this car with your best friend Damon, who didn’t only kiss you but you also admitted you love him and he is a freakin’ vampire! I snapped out of my inner fight when Damon spoke, JJ please I beg you, don’t run, I promise you I won’t hurt you, please, let me explain. I won’t run Damon, and I will let you explain but not tonight, I’m tired, drunk and my head is messed up right now, I need to think. I understand, so 10am? Yes Damon 10am at your house, but since we are talking now, care to share why you didn’t tell me you have a brother? JJ please, not now. Why not what happened between you two? I will explain that all to you tomorrow. Fine.

After 15 long minutes jasmine was home. Thank you Damon, I had a lovely evening. So…you aren’t mad? No of course not, you will explain it to me, but right now I would like some sleep. All right I see you in the morning. Bye Damon. Bye JJ *kiss on the cheek*. *blush* what is that with me and blushing! You look so beautiful when you blush, sweet dreams JJ.

I closed the door, changed and went to sleep, tomorrow is going to be a weird day.

Damon POV

Unbelievable she said yes! She said she loved me and she let me kiss her, oh my and her lips, as sweet and soft as honey. And her blushing, she looks like an angel when she does that, god I’m whipped. I snapped out of it and went to pour me some sweet bourbon. Hello brother. Damon what did you do? You will see tomorrow my dear little brother. Damon you didn’t, please tell me you didn’t tell her! I might have Stefan, she is interesting and she is coming over tomorrow at 10am, so behave. Damon, if this turns out bad, it’s your fault, she is not a toy Damon; she is a human being with feelings. I know Stefan and now you are boring me so I am going to take this drink upstairs and finish it in my room with the company of a nice cold blood bag. Blood bag? you never drink from a blood bag, omg Damon YOU ARE INLOVE! *grabs Stefan by this throat* don’t push it steffie, I’m stronger than you, now if you’ll excuse me, I have to prepare for tomorrow.

Urgh that annoying little twit, thinks that he is always right, well he is…but that’s not the point, the point is I am not going to let him win, he will lose like always, and this time, I will win with the girl, JJ is mine. And with these thoughts Damon drifted off to sleep, dreaming about how tomorrow will be…

A/N: me again, did you like it? on the side is Damon's beautiful car, i know in the serie it is another one but i like this one too. please if you liked it, hated it, have tips, please comment them, or vote, or tell you mom, dad, friends, pets, your dinosaur, everyone about this story :D

xxxlaura