chapter 7

A/N: omg guys i am so sorry this chapter took me so long, i wrote this chapter 3 times before i was happy with it so if you don't like it, please don't hate me D:...guess what i saw! 107 reads on this story??!!! i love you guys <3, enough with the chitchat here is the new chapter of until i met him!!

Chapter 7

Jas’s POV

While he was telling me his story I saw how badly hurt he was, and I felt so sorry for him, damn that Katherine woman was a bitch! How could she?! Damon are you okay? Yes I am, it happened a long time ago, I’m fine. No Damon you are not. Wait Damon…what did you say? What do you mean? You…love me? Of course Jasmine, of course I love you. But, but, how? Well JJ it isn’t so hard to love you. Omg! He loves me, from all people on this planet he loves meeee, okay JJ calm down. But from all people you’ve met, I’m boring, fragile, and not pretty. JJ stop it, you are an amazing girl, not boring at all, funny, and you are a true beauty. Omg! Damon are you serious? JJ from all people I have ever met, and I’ve met a lot of people, you are the kindest, happiest, sweetest, and if I may say sexiest girl I have ever seen, you always make me happy. Damon? Yes? …I love you too but, but, but I need to think if you don’t mind, I just got a lot of info to think about. I understand, do you want to go home? Damon? Yes? Can you just shut up and hold me? I thought you would never ask. Omg I’m in his arms, omg I’m in a vampires arms, but I feel so save, so secure, and I love it, I love him, I am in love with Damon Salvatore!

Damon’s POV

What, how, what? She understands, she isn’t scared at all, she...she…I think she even feels sorry for me??? But ho-how? I’m a monster, I kill people. She doesn’t hate me… she LOVES me, she doesn’t understand how I could ever love her but how the hell can she love me?? Damon? Yes? Can you just shut up and hold me? I thought you would never ask. Really? She wants me to hold her, and wow her hair smells so good, and she feels just right In my arms, who would have thought this, me the big bad vampire Damon Salvatore, am in love with a human fragile girl…god I sound like Stefan, but jasmine is so different than others…she isn’t scared…she even feels sorry for me…I wonder if I should kiss her on the head…lets try…here goes nothing…*kisses her head*

Jas’s POV

Omg did he just did that? Omg he did!!! He kissed me on my head…what should I do now? Well first I have to stop smiling like a crazy person….okay I can’t! Damon kissed my head!!!!

Damon’s POV

I can feel her smiling against my chest, she likes it, I am aloud to kiss her on her head! God I am happy! I should ask her on a date, I haven’t done that before, but I feel I have to, a real girls date, romantic dinner, candle light blablabla, I should ask Stefan some advice for this… Jasmine? Yes? Would, would you like to go on a date with me?

Jas’s POV

Omg he just asked me on a real DATE! Okay act cool, act cool. Yes Damon I would love to!

Damon’s POV

Great now I start to stutter…wait? Did she said yes? Yes she did! I don’t ever say this but OMG! She is willing to go on a date with me! Well how about Friday? Friday is great! Great, pick you up at seven. Wait Damon, what are we going to do? Well JJ that is the one thing I won’t tell you. Because I have no idea what we are going to do, I need steffy for this. Ahw please don’t be such a tease, just tell me. Nope, just wear something nice and I will pick you up at seven, I won’t tell you, that would ruin the surprise. And a surprise it is, even for me. Okay fine, bye Damon. Bye JJ, need a ride? No I’m fine, I came with my car. Okay. See you later. Later.

Sigh time to call my baby bro….

A/N: sooo what do you think? like it? hate it? please comment what you think, that will help me alot. soo in the next chapter damon has to ask for help, ins't that going to be fun hehehe... please comment, vote, fan, whatever you like <3

xxxlaura