2: I kissed a girl

(I scripted this in my DR cause I'm bi as fuck and plus I want my first kiss to be with a girl. And this chapter is short.)

Ashley was 13 years old now and she was hanging out in the Avengers Towers by herself

Ashley was 13 years old now and she was hanging out in the Avengers Towers by herself. Her dad was with the Avengers in a mission and Pepper was at work.

"Jarvis!" Ashley called her AI.

"Yes, Miss. Stark?"

"Call MJ and Sadie."

The phone ringed, "Hello!" Sadies voice echoed through Ashley's room.

"Hi." MJ's voice also echoed the room.

"Can you guys come over? I'm bored." Ashley asked.

"I actually can't I'm going to a family dinner right now but maybe another day. Bye!" Sadie hanged up and Ashley waited for MJ to respond.

"Sure I'll come over. I'll be there as fast as I can." MJ hanged up and Ashley jumped up and down on her bed.

"Yess!"

The elevator door and it showed MJ walking in with Happy, "MJ!" Ashley ran and hugged her best friend.

"Thank you for bringing her up here, Happy." Ashley dragged MJ to her room.

They watched movies and sang songs started eating Thor's pop tarts from the pantry.

Then everything went quiet between them they laid in Ashley's bed.

"MJ?" Ashley said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" Ashley asked. She was bit nervous that MJ would find her weird and didn't want to be her friend.

"Yes." MJ answered as she sat up.

Ashley turns her head to the beautiful girl beside her, "Really?" She was shocked that MJ really agreed and was relieved that MJ don't call her a freak for wanting to kiss a girl.

MJ nodded, "Yes really."

Ashley sat up and cupped MJ's face and started to lean in but stopped and looked at MJ's eyes, "Are you sure?"

MJ nodded, "Just kiss me."

They both leaned in and their lips touched and stayed like that for a few second and then pulled away. MJ rest her forehead on Ashley's forehead as they breathed softly.

"I really liked it." MJ admitted.

"I really liked it too." Ashley told her and they stayed in comfortable silence till Ashley spoke again.

"Wanna do it again?"

MJ didn't hesitate and smashed her lips on Ashley's and it was with passion. Ashley's pulled her closer to her as their warm bodies touched each other. Then MJ was on top of Ashley as they mouthes moved in sync.

But they need to breathe so they pulled away. Stupid air. MJ lays beside of Ashley as they breathe heavily.

And it was starting to get dark and MJ told her parents that she was staying over and they were fine with it.

Later at night they were laying in Ashley's bed once again as her LED lights were red. MJ and Ashley's started at each other.

"Goodnight, Ash." MJ says while looking into Ashley's brown eyes. MJ's eyes flickered towards Ashley's lips.

"Goodnight, MJ." Ashley leaned in and kissed MJ and the curly haired girl kissed back.

But sadly they stayed friends but they will always be more than friends and they know it.