6: Ultron

Ashley was sitting in her room as her father threw a going away party for Thor who came her for Mr

Ashley was sitting in her room as her father threw a going away party for Thor who came her for Mr. Loki's scepter. She played with the purple wisp in her fingers.

She was mesmerized with her own powers but she was scared what she can do with them. She accidentally read people's minds and sometimes she accidentally disintegrates her school pencils when she mad at her homework.

The lights on her room turned off making her jump, "What the fuck!" She cursed.

"Ashley Stark." A robotic voice came inside the dark room.

"Oh fuck no!" Ashley's eyes glowed purple and her hands had purple wisps around them. "Whoever you are I need you to piss off!"

"I don't think that will be happening anytime soon." The lights on her room flickered on and she saw a four robots in her room.

Ashley shot a purple energy blast at one of the iron legion robot in front of her. One of them had her in a headlock but that didn't stop her. Her eyes glowed blue as teleported behind the robot and shot a purple blast at it.

"Okay, two down two more to go." She said to herself.

She tore a robot apart and the last one she blasted it out of her window. Ashley breathed heavily, "Well what an interesting night."

"Interesting night indeed." A voice said from behind her.