12: I wish . . .

Ashley's POV

Ashley's POV

Sometimes I wish I wasn't born into this world. "But your dad is Iron Man and your mother is Pepper Potts! And you have the Avengers as aunt and uncles!"

Like, yeah, I'm glad I have them in my life but I wish I wasn't born with these powers or maybe I shouldn't have touched that stupid staff thing.

But I was pulled towards it and felt connected to it somehow.

I wish I had a life where I was normal and have normal life with my family and friends. No superhero's, no HYDRA, no villains, no SHIELD, and no Pietro.

I just wish I never fell in love with that stupid speedster. I loved him and gave him my fucking heart and just threw it to the ground and stomped on it like it was nothing.

He cheated on me with my so called "friend". That ducking bitch who I thought of as friend. I would never do that to her.

I wish . . .

I wish that theses wishes were true.

But it's called a wish for a reason.

To wish the impossible and hoping for it to happen. To some it may happen but to other wishes it's just part of desires that we're never getting.

It's like a what if? What if I never was born in this world? What if I wasn't Tony Starks daughter? What if I never touched the scepter?

What if I never fell in love with Pietro Maximoff? What if I never met Peter? What if I didn't exist?

In some way what ifs? and wishes are alike.

We can just imagine what it would've, could've, and should've been.