4: You look busy

Ashley Stark tried to sneak Peter Parker up to her room to watch Harry Potter

Ashley Stark tried to sneak Peter Parker up to her room to watch Harry Potter. She's already told MJ, Ned, Peter, and the Parker brothers that she was a Stark.

"Why do we have to watch Harry Potter in the Avengers Tower? Like don't get me wrong I'd love to see the whole Avengers Tower but why?" Peter whispered to the brunette.

"Because I want to show my room and I want to give you some Star Wars stuff that I bought for you." Ashley opened the door to her room. "Get in!" Peter hurriedly walked in the room.

She looked the door and smiled at Peter, "Welcome to my room! You can sit on my bed while I get the snacks and drinks."

Peter nodded even though he was looking around in awe.

Then they started watching the movies when the Stark came back with Snacks and drinks.

"I don't understand why couldn't they use the truth potion on Harry to say if he put his name in the goblet of fire?" Peter asked Ashley while they were on the fourth movie now.

Ashley shrugged, "I always thought of that too but I guess that J.K. Rowling was making up things as she wrote it and forgot about it?"

"I don't like Draco." Peter spat.

"Me too. I don't care at how "cute" or "hot" he is. I will never like him, sure I had a small Draco phase but I got over it very fast. I fell in love with Harry and Ronald." Ashley dramatics swoons and lays one Peters lap.

"I'm in love with Ginny." Peter looks down at Ashley and leans down and kisses her forehead.

"Yuck! Don't do that!" Ashley dramatically wipes the kiss away. Peter gasped, "For that I'll give you more!"

Peter starts kissing all over Ashley's face but carefully avoided her lips. "Peter!" Ashley laughed as she tried to get out of his hold.

"You seem busy." A voice came from the doorframe and Peter kept kissing Ashley in the face and the Mini Stark kept laughing. Till both of them stopped and and looked at the doorframe to see Pepper and Natasha crossing their arms over their chest with a smirk of their faces.

Ashley and Peter sprung from each other and their faces were turning red. "H-Hi mom. Hi Auntie Nat." Ashley awkwardly smiled.

"H-Hi Ms. Potts, Ms. Romanoff." Peter also gave them an awkward smile. "I'm Peter Parker."

"Well Peter Parker I will walk out to the lobby because the Father and Uncles will be coming soon and I want my daughters boyfriend alive." Pepper smiled at the boy.

"We're not dating." Peter blushed.

"Yeah, we're just friends." Ashley said awkwardly.

"We'll see you at school Peter." Ashley gave him a hug.

After Peter and Pepper left Natasha looked at Ashley with a small smirk. "'Friends' up my ass. Give it a few years."