9: Jealousy

It was finally Christmas Eve and Tony invited the Avengers to spend their Christmas together

Clint and Laura Barton came as their kids were spending Christmas at Laura's parents house. Well except Nathaniel who was a baby.

Ashley and Pietro were cuddling in the living room as everyone was waiting for Thor to come. The elevator door opened everyone whipped their head to see Thor.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS LADY ASHLEY!" Ashley ran to her uncle and hugged him and realized there was someone beside him.

"MR. LOKI!" Ashley ran and hugged the God of Mischief.

Everyone watched in surprise when the god returned the hug and and smiled softly. "Wow, look how much you've grown." Loki tried to keep a strong voice while also trying not to cry.

"Pietro come over here!" Pietro literally jumped behind the Steve. Wanda rolled her eyes and used her powers to push her brother towards the god and the young Stark.

Pietro just stood there next to Ashley while the god glared at Pietro. "Mr. Loki-"

"Please just call me Loki." Loki's smiled at the girl but his glare came back when turned to Pietro. Pietro gulped all he wanted to do right now was to run away.

"This is my boyfriend Pietro!" Ashley told the god with a smile.

"Unfortunately." The men in the room muttered grimly.

Loki squinted his eyes at the speedster, "If you break her heart I'll break all of your bone, you unworthy mortal." Pietro nodded and ran over to his sister.

Loki looked at the girl, "Are you sure you want to date this, bobolyne?"

(According to mentalfloss.com it means "fool" please tell me if this is wrong.)

Ashley smiled, "Yes, Loki."

"Okay! Enough of that!" Thor boomed. "Time for presents!"

"Ashley, I think you want to open my presents first." Tony pulls out a wagon full of presents. "Wow." Was all that Ashley says.

"No, I think she would like to open mine first." Steve brought out a box full of small presents.

"I think mine beats all of yours!" Clint laughs as he pulls out a big present.

"I only got you a a necklace." Bruce smiled shyly.

"Thats fine, Uncle Bruce." Ashley smiled at the man softly.

"I didn't bring anything cause I felt like it." Loki says. Everyone chuckled a bit and it made him . . . Happy?

"HAHA!" Thor laughed loudly and randomly pulls out a big red velvet bag like Santa Claus. And the jaws of everyone fell on the floor. "I WIN!" Thor makes a small dance of victory.