7: Twins

Ashley groaned in pain and her eyesight was blurry

Ashley groaned in pain and her eyesight was blurry. "What the fuck?"

"Look the princess is awake." Said a very attractive accent.

Ashley snapped her head up and saw two attractive people she's ever seen. Ashley's jaw dropped and breathed out, "Holy shit! You're both so hot."

The female blushed at the sudden comment and while the boy smirked. "Ahh, I see Starks daughter is awake." Says the robotic voice.

The robot came out of the light and looked at the Stark. "I'm Ultron."

"Pietro."

"Wanda."

"Cool, I'm Ashley Stark. I'm sorry I so hungry do any chance you have food?" Ashley asks.

Pietro and Wanda share a look of confusion, "Is she being for real?" Wanda said in her brothers head. Pietro just shrugged.

"Wanda get in her mind let's see what we can get from her." Ultron told the young Maximoff.

Wanda looked at Ashley her eye glowed red but immediately winced. "I-I can't?" Wanda says as she holds her head in pain.

"Are you okay?" Pietro glared at Stark before looking at his sister.

"I can't get in her head it immediately rejected me. Her mind is too powerful that I hurt me somehow?" Wanda looked at the girl in confusion.

"I get your evil now let me go." Ashley whines. "IM SOOOOO HUNGRY!!"

"SHUT UP!" Ultron shouted at her.

Ashley glared at the robot, "How about no. You know what I'm gonna look for the closest Burger King and I'll come back." The ropes around her wrist disintegrated and stood up. Before Pietro or Wanda could do anything Ashley teleported to the closets Burger King.

Ashley walked up to the fast food restaurant and opened the door and walked in. Ashley looked at the menu even thought she already knew what she would order.

"Hello welcome to Burger King what can I help you with?"

Ashley looked at the cashier with a kind smile, "Hi, I would like five cheeseburgers, three medium french fries, oh, and three medium cups of soda, please."

"Are you gonna eat all of that?" The Cashier teased the girl.

"No, well I'm gonna eat three cheeseburgers and giving the last two for my friends."

"That's nice of you. That would be $27.45 dollars." Ashley pulled out two twenty dollar bills and gave them the cashier.

"Do you want your receipt?" The cashier asked.

"Yeah, thank you." Ashley walked off with the three empty cups and filled them up with Coca-Cola. She put each straw in each cup. Then Ashley sat down at a table and looked at the receipt.

"Number 45!" One of the workers called out.

Ashley looked at her receipt and in big bold black number and it showed #45. Ashley walked up there she thanked the worker and went back to the table where she left the drinks.

"Okay, one, two, three, four, five cheeseburgers. Three french fries. Okie dokie everything is good not let's get going." Ashley picked up the food and drinks and walked out of the restaurant.

When she was far away from the restaurant she teleported back. "I'M BACK BITCHES!" She yelled.

Wanda and Pietro ran in the room that she was in. "You really came back?" Wanda asked the girl.

Ashley nods with a smile, "Yeah, why wouldn't I? Sit down I brought you two food and drinks."

"I just thought you'd go back to your father. And what is this?" Pietro says while looking at the cheeseburgers in front of him.

Ashley swallowed the food that she had in her mouth before answering, "It's called a cheeseburger. It's very delicious but I hate the pickles. It's me and Dads go to food when mom is not around." Ashley took a big bite of her cheeseburger.

Wanda looked at the cheeseburger weird but then took a bite and her eyes widen in surprise, "This is so good!" The female Maximoff looks at her twin brother. "Pietro try it! It's so good!"

Pietro hesitated but then took a bite. His eyes widen as well and looked at Ashley, "This is really good!"

"I know right!" Ashley's says in a full mouth. Then Ashley pulled out the french fries and the sodas, "Here is the french fries and Coca-Cola. I prefer Pepsi but Coke is fine."

Then the trio sat in silence while eating their food and then Ashley spoke up, "Where's Ultron?"

Wanda shrugged as she dipped her french fry in ketchup, "I don't know. After you left he left too."

"Would you guys like to live in New York? I would like you to meet my friends. MJ would love you Wanda." Ashley says.

"We don't know. New York sounds a bit chaotic to live in." Wanda tells the young girl as she takes a sip of her soda.

"Yeah, but where would we live in? In the United States we're not supposed to live by ourselves till we're eighteen and we're sixteen." Pietro says as he wipes his hand on a napkin.

"I would say you could live with me in the Avengers Tower but you guys don't have a good relationship with my dad and the Avengers." Ashley says while eating the last bit of her last burger.

"I'm sorry but we have nothing against you tho." Wanda pulls Ashley into a hug.

"Oh good. Cause you guys are fun to be around." Ashley hugs back Wanda.

"Hey! I want to be included!" Pietro hugged the two girls.