5: Midnight talks

Natasha and Pepper started helping to sneak Peter up the tower without the overprotective men knowing

Natasha and Pepper started helping to sneak Peter up the tower without the overprotective men knowing. Pepper has convinced Jarvis to not tell Tony.

Ashley and Peter had gotten super close that they would be mistaken for a couple.

One simple night in Ashley Concepcion María Stark's room they both couldn't go to sleep. Peter was sleeping on the floor while Ashley slept in her bed both of them staring at the ceiling.

"Peter?" Ashley whispered to him.

"Yeah?" Peter responded back immediately.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed, love?"

It was quiet for a few seconds till he responded, "Yeah."

Ashley sat up and moved over to make space for Peter. Peter got up and laid down next to Ashley and they continued to stare at the ceiling.

"If you had kids what would you name them?" Peter asked Ashley.

Ashley turned to look up at the boy and without hesitation she replied confidently, "Maybelle and Benjamin."

Peter looks at the brunette in shock, "Why?"

(Ben I still alive I just forgot to mention that but he will die soon.)

"Why wouldn't I? They're such good people to around with. And they raised my husband so well." Ashkey scrunched up her nose as she pinched but Peters cheek.

Peter laughed quietly and smacked her petite hands away, "What would you name your kids?" Ashley asked the young Parker.

"Anthony and Virginia. Without hesitation." Peter tells her. Ashley smiled softly and was about to ask why but Peter beat her to it, "And before you ask why, it's because they raised my wife so well." Peter smiled widely and pinched her cheeks like what she did to him.

"Yeah, they raised their daughter so well." Ashley frowns. "That their own perfect daughter is lying to them."

They stayed silent for a while, "You need to tell them one day, Ash." Peter tucked in a strand of her behind her ear.

"I know but I just don't know how." Their hand intertwined together. "God Damn! Your hands are so cold, Mr. Parker!" Ashley dramatically pulled her hand away.

"Well Mrs. Parker," Peter smirked. "I think I need warm hugs." Peter the girl into a nice warm hug.

They stayed quiet once again to take in each other's scent and warmth.

"How about Maybelle Virginia Parker-Stark and Benjamin Anthony Parker-Stark?" Ashley says sleepily, as she snuggles closer into Peters chest.

"Yeah that should nice. What if we have more kids?" Peter asked tiredly.

"Mmmmm, I think we have a another daughter I think the name should Natasha." The female Stark answered tiredly.

"Mmmm, I like the name Natasha. I think the her middle name should be Yelena. Cause I read that it meant shining light."

"Natasha Yelena Parker-Stark. Sounds nice. Now for the boy. You go first." Ashley says. Peter kissed her forehead and he pulled her closer to him.

"I think the name Billy would be nice." Ashley's face scrunched up in dislike. "I prefer Tommy. You know a classic American name." It was Peters turn to scrunch up his nose in dislike.

"Yeah no. How about ummm Chase?"

"Like the Bank and the puppy from PupPatrol?" Ashley asked Peter.

"Yeah no. Never mind. Um Micheal and gender bent name for Michelle?" Peter requested. The girl was quiet and Peter thought she already fell asleep but she responded once again.

"I like it. And Edward cause that's Ned's full name." Ashley's eyes closed but was still awake.

"Micheal Edwards Parker-Stark." Peter said proudly, proudly but sleepily. "But who's gonna be their godparents?!" Peter asked.

"Umm for Maybelle I think should be May and Ben." Ashley says.

"Mr. Stark and Ms. Potts for Benjamin." Peter added.

"Natasha's godparents are undecided. Unless you have someone in mind."

"For Natasha I was thinking Michelle and Ned."

"I was thinking MJ and Ned for Micheal since we named them after them." Ashley says to her fake husband.

"Oooh, that makes more sense. Maybe Sadie can be Natashas Godmother."

"Yeah maybe."

They both stayed quiet and they both slowly went to sleep in each other's arms.