CONNECTIONS

Third POV

Izanami was sitting at the bar, ignoring the man who entered without a care in the world.

"Hello? Kurogiri?"

The dealer looked around. Seeming to not notice the dark haired woman. He walked to the bar, sitting down as Izanami stood up. Kurogiri walking in.

"Just the man I was hoping to see! I've got a few more people on board-"

"Izanami."

Kurogiri said sternly. The woman sighing and taking a step to the right of the contact. Finally alerting him of her presence.

"You're lucky you're cute."

Izanami said coldly, staring only at the smoky man with a blank face. The contact sweating some. He didn't even know she was there.

"We need more food. Please go get some."

Kurogiri spoke evenly, and Izanami rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

She growled. Grabbing the list and cash from the bartender's hand.

Izanami walked up the stairs, to her room. Grabbing a backpack and sunglasses. She slid on the aviators and strapped the backpack to her back. Shoving the list in her front right pocket and the money in her back left. Pausing for a second before 'jumping'.

The air got cooler, and it went dark before she appeared in the alley besides a grocery store. It was small, and family owned. Izanami was quite friendly with the owners, in fact.

She walked in without a problem, taking a minute to look over the fresh fruit before grabbing a basket. Looping it on her arm before wandering the isles, the list in her other hand. Pausing at the end of one, seeing a woman reaching for something at a much higher shelf. Izanami took a second, then walked closer.

Taking the jar of some jam or something from the shelf, and handing it to the woman.

"Here."

Izanami muttered, the woman giving her a warm smile.

"Oh, thank you! Guess it's kind of sad to see someone struggling with shelves huh?"

Izanami shrugged lightly, glancing down at her shoes.

"Some of my coworkers are really short. I don't mind helping out."

The woman laughed lightly, and spoke evenly.

"Would you like to shop together? We can talk. I feel like you have some stuff you want to get off your chest."

Izanami hesitated, then matched the woman's smile.

"Sure. That would be nice. I'm Tomura Shi."

"I'm Inko. Midoryia Inko."

—Mwahahahahahahaha—